RTR-500 for Windows (US)
Before downloading, please check compatibility and operating environment specifications, as well as, other information such as applicable restrictions that may be included in "Read First".
RTR-500 for Windows is the name of the software, made up of four program applications, designed to allow the user to not only make all necessary RTR-500 settings and manage logging systems and devices, but also to process and view data.
RTR-500 Series Data Loggers
|Version||Ver. 1.59 (US) (April 22, 2019)|
|File Name||app_rtr500win-159-us-all.exe (US)|
|File Size||63.1 MB (US)|
Microsoft Windows 10 32/64bit
Microsoft Windows 8 32/64bit
Microsoft Windows 7 32/64bit
|English, Spanish, Portuguese
* Parts of the software and documentation are in English.
|The Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 is required.|
|Replication||Copying to another media is expressly forbidden|
*1: For installation, it is necessary to have Administrator (Computer Administrator) rights.
*2: We recommend using an operating system in the same language as the display language. Operation in different language is not guaranteed.
- Please also update your RTR-500 firmware if it is not the latest version.
- This software is for FCC type (US) only, and cannot be used with the CE type (EU) products.
- Click here to CE type (EU) products.
- Double-click the update package to extract it to your hard drive.
- Follow instructions in Set up Program.
- RTR-500 for Windows will automatically be installed on the Hard Disk.
Ver. 1.59April 22, 2019
- Fixed a problem that occurred when registering a Repeater, where you can set the group name that exceeds the maximum number of characters (8 characters).
- Updated the USB driver.
Ver. 1.58December 14, 2018
- Increased the character limit for FTP password.
- Updated the USB driver.
Ver. 1.57May 01, 2018
- Fixed a problem that caused the registration or initialization of the Repeater to fail.
Ver. 1.56April 10, 2018
- Fixed a problem that occurred when making [Monitoring / Warning Settings] after the initial installation, where “Monitoring Current Readings” could not be set to ON while “Warning Monitoring” was OFF.
Ver. 1.55March 20, 2018
- Fixed a problem that occurred when after auto-sending of recorded data failed, the retransmission of the data at the next schedule did not occur as expected.
- In the [Monitoring / Warning Settings] menu, it is now possible to turn off warning transmission by email.
- A change has been made to enable selection of the conditions for warning transmission.
Ver. 1.54September 15, 2017
- Fixed a problem that occurred when recording was started on the Remote Unit that has been set to enable Auto-Download, where sometimes not all of the expected data was downloaded at the next scheduled time.
Ver. 1.53October 22, 2014
- The Properties display for the "Auto Calibration" function in RTR-576 was changed.
- A problem was fixed where a Current Readings Monitoring Window would sometimes not be displayed.
Ver. 1.52April 26, 2013
- Applications are now started through an application launcher.
Ver. 1.51December 17, 2012
- Revised to make compatible with Windows 8.
Ver. 1.50October 16, 2012
- Made compatible with the RTR-507 and RTR-576.
- Added the audible alarm function by which users may be notified by an alarm sound when a warning occurs.
- Updated the [Monitoring/Warning Settings] menu, where the monitoring interval, sending interval, and warning monitoring interval can now be set from one minute and up.
Ver. 1.32February 28, 2012
- Fixed a problem that occurred when using the "Selection of Remote Units" window from [Settings]-[Settings for Monitoring Current Readings]-[Selection of Remote Units for Display]. If the Remote Unit list were too long to fit into the display area (i.e. when a scroll bar appears), clicking the [OK] or [Select All] buttons would only apply to the Remote Units that were visible on the screen, and not to the units hidden from view.
Ver. 1.31December 16, 2011
- Revised to include support for the High Precision Temperature/Humidity Sensor "HHA-3151".
- Revised to include support for the RTR-574-H.
Ver. 1.30July 01, 2011
- Support has been added for RTR-505.
- Removed "Adjustment Tools" which has now become a separate program.
Ver. 1.20January 26, 2011
- A function was added to allow the User to select whether or not to attach an XML file when sending Current Readings via e-mail.
- Although T&D Corporation has carried out operational tests on T&D Graph, hereafter referred to as "the software", we cannot guarantee that all operations will work properly under all conditions.
- T&D Corporation shall not accept any responsibility for any damage whether direct or indirect that results from the usage of the software.
- Specifications of the software may be subject to change and service may be terminated without advance notice to the user. In such a case T&D Corporation shall not be responsible for any damages whether direct or indirect from the inability to use the software.
- T&D Corporation has no obligation to correct any defects found in the software.
- All copyrights for the software, including all of the programs and all related documents, are the sole property of T&D Corporation.
- The software is for use free of charge. Redistribution is permitted as long as it is to others for non-profit. In this case, all terms and conditions as written in the above disclaimers automatically transfer and hold true and valid for the party to which the program was redistributed. Please note that if you wish to commercially redistribute the program please contact your local distributor or T&D representative.
- The reprinting or redistribution for commercial purposes whether in part or in whole, in magazines or as a part of any product is strictly forbidden without the expressed consent of T&D Corporation. Any inquiries concerning commercial redistribution should be directed to the Sales Department of T&D Corporation.
- Please do not attempt to make any changes or modifications to the software.