RTR500BM Firmware Update Tool
Software for updating the RTR500BM firmware.
Software for updating the RTR500BM firmware.
|Version||Ver. 1.00.08(September 12, 2022)|
|File Size||7.98 MB|
|Microsoft Windows 11 64bit English
Microsoft Windows 10 32/64bit English
Microsoft Windows 8 32/64bit English
Microsoft Windows 7 32/64bit (SP1 or later) English
|Replication||Copying to another media is expressly forbidden|
|*1: For installation, it is necessary to have Administrator (Computer Administrator) rights.|
Please also update your RTR500BM for Windows if it is not the latest version.
Firmware Update Procedure
- Using a USB cable, connect the RTR500BM to the PC in which "RTR500BM Firmware Update Tool" will be executed.
- Execute the downloaded "RTR500BM Firmware Update Tool".
- Please follow the instructions on the screen to update the Firmware.
- Note that "RTR500BM Firmware Update Tool" cannot be executed via network. In order to update the Firmware, the RTR500BM needs to be connected to a PC with a USB cable so that the PC can execute the program. Before connecting a USB cable, make sure that the PC has the USB device driver installed.
Ver. 1.00.08September 12, 2022
- The operating time with batteries only is now about two days. Please see here for details.
- Fixed an issue where device settings were erased if the operation is continued while battery voltage is low.
*Note: The device settings that have been erased will not be restored even if the firmware is updated. If you are concerned, please check the settings directly.
- Fixed a problem where wireless communication error could continue to occur when internal communication between components failed.
- Fixed a problem where the date/time information included in the Current Readings data could be incorrect.
Ver. 1.00.07June 21, 2022
- Changed the default setting of the Recorded Data Transmission Schedule from Every Day 6:00 to Every Day at an hour determined by the time of first communication between the Base Unit and the mobile or Windows app.
- Fixed an issue that occasionally caused a transmission error when the size of recorded data collected via a Repeater is large.
- Fixed a problem in which the ALM LED (blinking) on the device did not turn off even after resolving a low battery alarm condition.
Ver. 1.00.06 March 04, 2022
- Added a function to send SMS notification when a warning occurs.
- Added a function to discard corrupted monitoring data when it is received.
- Fixed a problem that occurred when performing a warning transmission test without batteries or external power supply, where a success message was displayed even though it failed.
- Fixed a problem in which the status code indicating an error was sometimes wrong in the command response when the transmission test failed.
- Changed some log messages as shown below. (before → after)
Event Log: Download → Rec Data Transmission
Event Log: Monitor → Current Readings Transmission
Event Log: Warning → Warning Monitoring
FTP Not Create → FTP Not Connected
- Fixed a problem where removing the USB cable during USB communication with a PC could cause the next communication to fail.
- Fixed a problem that caused the current readings transmission test (EMONS command) via HTTP server to fail.
- Although T&D Corporation has carried out operational tests on T&D Graph, hereafter referred to as "the software", we cannot guarantee that all operations will work properly under all conditions.
- T&D Corporation shall not accept any responsibility for any damage whether direct or indirect that results from the usage of the software.
- Specifications of the software may be subject to change and service may be terminated without advance notice to the user. In such a case T&D Corporation shall not be responsible for any damages whether direct or indirect from the inability to use the software.
- T&D Corporation has no obligation to correct any defects found in the software.
- All copyrights for the software, including all of the programs and all related documents, are the sole property of T&D Corporation.
- The software is for use free of charge. Redistribution is permitted as long as it is to others for non-profit. In this case, all terms and conditions as written in the above disclaimers automatically transfer and hold true and valid for the party to which the program was redistributed. Please note that if you wish to commercially redistribute the program please contact your local distributor or T&D representative.
- The reprinting or redistribution for commercial purposes whether in part or in whole, in magazines or as a part of any product is strictly forbidden without the expressed consent of T&D Corporation. Any inquiries concerning commercial redistribution should be directed to the Sales Department of T&D Corporation.
- Please do not attempt to make any changes or modifications to the software.