RTR500BW Firmware Update Tool
Software for updating the RTR500BW firmware.
Software for updating the RTR500BW firmware.
|Version||Ver. 1.00.15 (April 19, 2021)|
|File Size||6.20 MB|
|Microsoft Windows 10 32/64bit English|
Microsoft Windows 8 32/64bit English
Microsoft Windows 7 32/64bit English
|Replication||Copying to another media is expressly forbidden|
|*1: For installation, it is necessary to have Administrator (Computer Administrator) rights.|
Please also update your RTR500BW for Windows if it is not the latest version.
Firmware Update Procedure
- Please make the following preparations before update:
・Before connecting a USB cable, make sure that the PC has the USB device driver installed. (By installing the application "RTR500BW for Windows", the USB device driver will also be installed.)
・Exit all T&D applications (such as the Settings Utility) running on your computer.
・When a LAN cable is connected to RTR500BW, remove the LAN cable from the device.
・Using a USB cable, connect the RTR500BW to the PC in which "RTR500BW Firmware Update Tool" will be executed.
- Execute the downloaded "RTR500BW Firmware Update Tool".
- Please follow the instructions on the screen to update the Firmware.
Ver. 1.00.15April 19, 2021
- Added support for "T&D Data Server".
- Added a function to configure the MTU (Maximum Transmission Unit) size.
- Fixed a problem where the secondary DNS did not correspond to the primary DNS when making network settings manually.
- Fixed a problem where the times listed in the Current Readings and Recorded Data (XML files) were not displayed in daylight savings time correctly.
- Fixed a problem that when RTR-574/576 sensor error occurred, the “CH1 sensor error” notification was sent for any channel error.
- Fixed a problem that when RTR-574/576 wireless communication error occurred, some channels did not show “Communication Error” in the Current Readings (XML file).
- Fixed a problem where the value of the warning ID (normally not in use) was set incorrectly in the warning data (XML file) for RTR-503/507/574/576.
- Fixed an issue of displaying the “USB DISCONNECT” log even when the RTR500BW is connected to the PC via USB.
Ver. 1.00.14 March 22, 2021
- Fixed a problem of warning data corruption when communication with a Remote Unit failed.
- Fixed a problem where the result of wireless signal strength test was not displayed for some units when a large number of Remote Units were registered.
- The MAC address can now be obtained even if the connection to the wireless LAN access point fails.
Ver. 1.00.13 February 18, 2021
- Added support for the RTR-602.
- Fixed a problem that occurred when sending the scale converted pulse data (with scale conversion function) to T&D WebStorage Service, where only [converted unit] was displayed with the measurement instead of [converted unit] / [rec interval].
- Fixed a problem that occurred when sending current readings of RTR-574/576 to T&D WebStorage Service and wireless communication failed, where the updated time indication was not displayed correctly.
- Fixed a problem where periodic communication with the server was not carried out and setting changes were not applied to the RTR500BW when no Remote Units were registered and autonomous operations such as current readings transmission and warning monitoring were set to OFF.
- Fixed a problem where changes in autonomous operation settings were not applied to the RTR500BW correctly from the mobile app ”T&D 500B Utility” via T&D WebStorage Service.
- Added USB and Bluetooth connection/disconnection log to the operation log file.
- When a warning occurs and recovers within the warning monitoring interval, the alarm contact is now turned on for 10 seconds, the same as the previous model (RTR-500NW/AW).
- Improved network connection stability.
- Although T&D Corporation has carried out operational tests on T&D Graph, hereafter referred to as "the software", we cannot guarantee that all operations will work properly under all conditions.
- T&D Corporation shall not accept any responsibility for any damage whether direct or indirect that results from the usage of the software.
- Specifications of the software may be subject to change and service may be terminated without advance notice to the user. In such a case T&D Corporation shall not be responsible for any damages whether direct or indirect from the inability to use the software.
- T&D Corporation has no obligation to correct any defects found in the software.
- All copyrights for the software, including all of the programs and all related documents, are the sole property of T&D Corporation.
- The software is for use free of charge. Redistribution is permitted as long as it is to others for non-profit. In this case, all terms and conditions as written in the above disclaimers automatically transfer and hold true and valid for the party to which the program was redistributed. Please note that if you wish to commercially redistribute the program please contact your local distributor or T&D representative.
- The reprinting or redistribution for commercial purposes whether in part or in whole, in magazines or as a part of any product is strictly forbidden without the expressed consent of T&D Corporation. Any inquiries concerning commercial redistribution should be directed to the Sales Department of T&D Corporation.
- Please do not attempt to make any changes or modifications to the software.