RTR500BW Firmware Update Tool
Software for updating the RTR500BW firmware.
Software for updating the RTR500BW firmware.
|Version||Ver. 1.00.18 (July 28, 2021)|
|File Size||6.21 MB|
|Microsoft Windows 10 32/64bit English|
Microsoft Windows 8 32/64bit English
Microsoft Windows 7 32/64bit English (SP1 or later)
|Replication||Copying to another media is expressly forbidden|
|*1: For installation, it is necessary to have Administrator (Computer Administrator) rights.|
Please also update your RTR500BW for Windows if it is not the latest version.
Firmware Update Procedure
- Please make the following preparations before update:
・Before connecting a USB cable, make sure that the PC has the USB device driver installed. (By installing the application "RTR500BW for Windows", the USB device driver will also be installed.)
・Exit all T&D applications (such as the Settings Utility) running on your computer.
・When a LAN cable is connected to RTR500BW, remove the LAN cable from the device.
・Using a USB cable, connect the RTR500BW to the PC in which "RTR500BW Firmware Update Tool" will be executed.
- Execute the downloaded "RTR500BW Firmware Update Tool".
- Please follow the instructions on the screen to update the Firmware.
Ver. 1.00.18July 28, 2021
- When a DNS error occurs, the connection to the server is now possible using the previously obtained IP address of the server.
- Added the Low Speed Operation feature to reduce communication errors caused by slow connection speed.
- Fixed an error that occurred when using some mobile routers.
- Fixed a problem where the WiFi connection could fail when there were multiple SSIDs that contain the name specified by the Base Unit but with different WiFi authentication methods.
- Fixed a problem that occurred when changing the Remote Unit Settings via T&D Webstorage Service from the T&D 500B Utility mobile app, where an error message could be displayed even if the settings were successful.
Ver. 1.00.17June 17, 2021
- Fixed a problem that occurred when changing warning settings for the RTR505B (Unit V/mA/dB), RTR-505 (Unit V/mA), or RTR-574/576 from the iOS app (T&D 500B Utility) via T&D WebStorage Service, where a warning recovery mail could be sent when a warning occurred.
- The divided data size of the T2 command WSETF/RSETF has been increased to the same size as the older RTR-500 series.
- Fixed a problem where a wireless communication error was reported as “0004-0099 (other error)”.
- When communicating via HTTPS, no more retries are attempted if an invalid certificate error occurs.
Ver. 1.00.16May 20, 2021
- Fixed a problem that caused a failure to download a large amount of recorded data via LAN.
- Fixed a problem that occurred when changing any Remote Unit settings from the PC software (RTR500BW Settings Utility) after changing the recording interval of RTR505B to 1 or 2 minutes from the iOS app (T&D 500B Utility), where the current readings of that RTR505B (whose recording interval was changed) would not be transmitted.
- Fixed a problem that occurred when enabling the daylight savings time in the iOS app (T&D 500B Utility), where the time stamp was not adjusted.
- Fixed a problem where the transmission of recorded data and warning data could fail when setting the Remote Unit Name to the maximum length of 26 bytes.
Ver. 1.00.15April 19, 2021
- Added support for "T&D Data Server".
- Added a function to configure the MTU (Maximum Transmission Unit) size.
- Fixed a problem where the secondary DNS did not correspond to the primary DNS when making network settings manually.
- Fixed a problem where the times listed in the Current Readings and Recorded Data (XML files) were not displayed in daylight savings time correctly.
- Fixed a problem that when RTR-574/576 sensor error occurred, the “CH1 sensor error” notification was sent for any channel error.
- Fixed a problem that when RTR-574/576 wireless communication error occurred, some channels did not show “Communication Error” in the Current Readings (XML file).
- Fixed a problem where the value of the warning ID (normally not in use) was set incorrectly in the warning data (XML file) for RTR-503/507/574/576.
- Fixed an issue of displaying the “USB DISCONNECT” log even when the RTR500BW is connected to the PC via USB.
Ver. 1.00.14 March 22, 2021
- Fixed a problem of warning data corruption when communication with a Remote Unit failed.
- Fixed a problem where the result of wireless signal strength test was not displayed for some units when a large number of Remote Units were registered.
- The MAC address can now be obtained even if the connection to the wireless LAN access point fails.
Ver. 1.00.13 February 18, 2021
- Added support for the RTR-602.
- Fixed a problem that occurred when sending the scale converted pulse data (with scale conversion function) to T&D WebStorage Service, where only [converted unit] was displayed with the measurement instead of [converted unit] / [rec interval].
- Fixed a problem that occurred when sending current readings of RTR-574/576 to T&D WebStorage Service and wireless communication failed, where the updated time indication was not displayed correctly.
- Fixed a problem where periodic communication with the server was not carried out and setting changes were not applied to the RTR500BW when no Remote Units were registered and autonomous operations such as current readings transmission and warning monitoring were set to OFF.
- Fixed a problem where changes in autonomous operation settings were not applied to the RTR500BW correctly from the mobile app ”T&D 500B Utility” via T&D WebStorage Service.
- Added USB and Bluetooth connection/disconnection log to the operation log file.
- When a warning occurs and recovers within the warning monitoring interval, the alarm contact is now turned on for 10 seconds, the same as the previous model (RTR-500NW/AW).
- Improved network connection stability.
- Although T&D Corporation has carried out operational tests on T&D Graph, hereafter referred to as "the software", we cannot guarantee that all operations will work properly under all conditions.
- T&D Corporation shall not accept any responsibility for any damage whether direct or indirect that results from the usage of the software.
- Specifications of the software may be subject to change and service may be terminated without advance notice to the user. In such a case T&D Corporation shall not be responsible for any damages whether direct or indirect from the inability to use the software.
- T&D Corporation has no obligation to correct any defects found in the software.
- All copyrights for the software, including all of the programs and all related documents, are the sole property of T&D Corporation.
- The software is for use free of charge. Redistribution is permitted as long as it is to others for non-profit. In this case, all terms and conditions as written in the above disclaimers automatically transfer and hold true and valid for the party to which the program was redistributed. Please note that if you wish to commercially redistribute the program please contact your local distributor or T&D representative.
- The reprinting or redistribution for commercial purposes whether in part or in whole, in magazines or as a part of any product is strictly forbidden without the expressed consent of T&D Corporation. Any inquiries concerning commercial redistribution should be directed to the Sales Department of T&D Corporation.
- Please do not attempt to make any changes or modifications to the software.