RTR-50 for Windows (US)
The easy-to-use software, RTR-50 for Windows(R) offers a variety of useful functions for any RTR-5 series data logger: including control of data logger recording settings, data downloading, graph display, table creation, printing, and file output.
The easy-to-use software, RTR-50 for Windows(R) offers a variety of useful functions for any RTR-5 series data logger: including control of data logger recording settings, data downloading, graph display, table creation, printing, and file output. Using our exclusive short-wave wireless technology it is possible to carry out Remote Unit Registrations and make Operational Settings between an RTR-50 Base and any RTR-5 Series Data Logger via wireless communication. If you wish to use an RTR-50 as a Repeater, it is also possible to carry out Repeater Registration and make other Operational Settings. Please check compatibility and operating environment specifications before using.
|Version||Ver. 1.43 (US) (November 9, 2021)|
|File Name||app_rtr50win-143-us.exe (US)|
|File Size||33.1 MB (US)|
|Microsoft Windows 11 64bit English|
Microsoft Windows 10 32/64bit English
|Replication||Copying to another media is expressly forbidden|
|*1: For installation, it is necessary to have Administrator (Computer Administrator) rights.|
- This software is for FCC type (US) only, and cannot be used with the CE type (EU) products.
- Click here to CE type (EU) products.
- Double-click the update package to extract it to your hard drive.
- Follow instructions in Set up Program
- RTR-50 for Windows will automatically be installed on the Hard Disk.
Ver. 1.43 November 9, 2021
- Changed the USB driver to support Windows 10 with Device Guard (security feature) enabled.
Ver. 1.42 September 03, 2010
- Revised to make compatible with 64-bit Windows 7.(from August 31,2010)
- The problem was fixed whereby when carrying out Signal Strength Tests, the results were shown backward through the relay route so that the signal strength shown for the Repeater closest to the Base Unit was actually that of the Repeater farthest from the Base Unit.
- The problem was fixed whereby when carrying out Signal Strength Tests, if the results fell upon some specific values, exclamation marks were displayed.
- Revised to make compatible with Windows 7.
- Although T&D Corporation has carried out operational tests on T&D Graph, hereafter referred to as "the software", we cannot guarantee that all operations will work properly under all conditions.
- T&D Corporation shall not accept any responsibility for any damage whether direct or indirect that results from the usage of the software.
- Specifications of the software may be subject to change and service may be terminated without advance notice to the user. In such a case T&D Corporation shall not be responsible for any damages whether direct or indirect from the inability to use the software.
- T&D Corporation has no obligation to correct any defects found in the software.
- All copyrights for the software, including all of the programs and all related documents, are the sole property of T&D Corporation.
- The software is for use free of charge. Redistribution is permitted as long as it is to others for non-profit. In this case, all terms and conditions as written in the above disclaimers automatically transfer and hold true and valid for the party to which the program was redistributed. Please note that if you wish to commercially redistribute the program please contact your local distributor or T&D representative.
- The reprinting or redistribution for commercial purposes whether in part or in whole, in magazines or as a part of any product is strictly forbidden without the expressed consent of T&D Corporation. Any inquiries concerning commercial redistribution should be directed to the Sales Department of T&D Corporation.
- Please do not attempt to make any changes or modifications to the software.