TR7 for Windows
TR7 for Windows is a software program designed for setup, start/stop recording, data download, and other communication for the TR7A, TR-7nw/wb/wf series data loggers.
"TR7 for Windows" is a software program designed for setup, start/stop recording, data download, and other communication for the TR7A, TR-7nw/wb/wf series data loggers.
Note: “TR-7wb/nw for Windows” was renamed “TR7 for Windows” to add support for the new model TR7A.
|Compatible Products||TR7A Series, TR-7nw Series
TR-7wb Series, TR-7wf Series,
|Version||Ver. 4.20 (November 30, 2021)|
|File Size||97.5 MB|
|Microsoft Windows 11 64bit English
Microsoft Windows 10 32/64bit English
Microsoft Windows 8 32/64bit English
Microsoft Windows 7 32/64bit (SP1 or later) English
|Replication||Copying to another media is expressly forbidden|
|*1: For installation, it is necessary to have Administrator (Computer Administrator) rights.|
- Double-click the update package to extract it to your hard drive.
- Follow instructions in Set up Program.
- Program will automatically be installed on the Hard Disk.
Ver. 4.20 November 30, 2021
- Added support for the TR75A.
- It is now possible to identify the type of sensor in the output log/setting information.
- Fixed a problem that occurred when connecting a TR7A device via USB, where the device information on the main screen showed that “Max/Min Auto Reset” was OFF when only “Time 2” was enabled in the settings (Clock Settings - Max/Min Auto Reset).
- Fixed a problem that caused the software to crash when selecting “One Time” in the Start Recording tab without connecting the device via USB.
- Fixed a problem that occurred after resetting the device with Fahrenheit display to the factory default (Celsius), where the upper/lower temperature limit specified in Celsius was set in Fahrenheit incorrectly.
- Fixed a problem that occurred when monitoring current readings of the TR-75wb, TR-75nw or TR-75wf, where the graph display range was fixed to “-50°C to 150°C” if only one sensor was connected to the logger.
Ver. 4.12 November 16, 2021
- Fixed a problem that occurred when generating a PDF report of the downloaded data, where the days on the graph’s X-axis could sometimes be offset by one day.
Ver. 4.11 November 5, 2021
- Fixed a problem that occurred when generating a PDF report of the downloaded data, where the graph time in the report could sometimes be displayed incorrectly in daylight savings time.
Ver. 4.10 September 7, 2021
- Added a function to output the report in PDF.
- Added a function to select channels to output the report.
- Added a function to set the download range by specifying a time period in hours or days.
- Changed the precision of the calculation method for the Fahrenheit display.
- Fixed a problem that occurred when generating a CSV report, where the average value was not calculated properly when there were sensor errors in the channel during recording.
- Fixed a problem that occurred when using the TR-7wb or TR-7wf, where wireless LAN was disabled by setting the data upload interval to OFF (no upload).
- When outputting logs and settings, the registration code is no longer included in the file for security purposes.
- Changed the following names in the logs and settings file (before → after).
Time Difference → Time Zone
Device Operation Log → Operation Log
- Changed the following log messages about the TR7A’s battery level (before → after).
Battery warning mark turned ON or BLINKING → Battery voltage is low. Replace the batteries as soon as possible.
Battery warning mark turned OFF. → Battery voltage recovered, but if "BAT_LO" reappears, please replace the batteries.
Ver. 4.00 June 29, 2021
- The software name has been changed from "TR-7wb/nw for Windows" to "TR7 for Windows" to add support for the TR7A Series.
- Fixed a problem that occurred in the Auto-upload settings when there were multiple network configurations for your wireless LAN type device. By sending settings on a screen where the“Use a Proxy Server”option was OFF, the proxy settings for other connections were initialized.
- Fixed an issue that caused an abnormal termination when USB communication error occurred while the Bluetooth setting screen was open.
- Added a function to display a Download Summary with the total time of error responses (out of range and sensor error) upon completion of downloading data from a device configured with the warning settings.
- Added a function to create a report file to the Download Data tab - Detailed Settings.
- Added a function to output PC information, device settings, and operation logs to the Communication menu.
Ver. 3.04 January 15, 2020
- Changed the USB driver to support Windows 10 with Device Guard (security feature) enabled.
Ver. 3.03 September 02, 2019
- Made the battery warning setting available for the TR-71nw, TR-72nw, and TR-75nw along with the TR-7nw firmware update.
Ver. 3.02 March 07, 2019
- Added low-battery error to the device operation log for the TR-7wb.
- Fixed a problem that occurred when resetting the TR-7nw to factory default settings, where the LAN communication was not turned off.
- Fixed a problem that caused the software to crash when getting settings for the TR-7wb in the Start Recording tab.
*It was found that the program in the installer (released on March 7) was not the correct one and was fixed as of March 15. For details, please see News > Important Notice about Products > Important Notice about TR-7wb/nw for Windows.
Ver. 3.01 February 13, 2019
- Fixed a problem that caused the software to crash when sending data destination settings to the connected device.
Ver. 3.00 February 05, 2019
- Added support for the TR-71wb, TR-72wb, and TR-75wb.
- Added Bluetooth settings.
- Added a new selection to the data destination for entering a specified address.
Ver. 2.25 December 05, 2018
- Added error descriptions to the device operation log for the TR-7nw.
Ver. 2.24 November 23, 2018
- Fixed a problem that caused incorrect calculation of readings as set in the Adjustment window.
Ver. 2.23 April 13, 2018
- Ondotori Web Storage (Japanese server) has been added to the selection of the data destination.
- Double quote (“) can no longer be used for the network name of the access point.
Ver. 2.22 August 10, 2017
- In the Device Operation Log window, the term \"the server\" is now used instead of \"T&D WebStorage Service\" to include the possibility of other servers.
- Fixed a problem that occurred when resetting the TR-7nw to factory default settings from the settings menu in the application, where auto-upload destination for recorded data was not set to T&D WebStorage Service.
- Other small fixes and improvements.
Ver. 2.21 July 03, 2017
- Made compatible with the TR-75wf and TR-75nw.
Ver. 2.11 March 27, 2017
- Added a function to reset the device to the factory default settings.
- It is now possible to check the auto-upload destination in Device Properties on the main window.
Ver. 2.10 October 20, 2015
- Added support for Windows 10.
Ver. 2.00 April 16, 2015
- The software name has been changed from \"TR-7wf for Windows\" to \"TR-7wf/nw for Windows\" to add support for the new model TR-7nw (TR-71nw/72nw).
Ver. 1.03 April 01, 2014
- Fixed a problem in the Wireless LAN Settings, where hexadecimal digits could not be used for the WEP Key in the \"WEP\" security mode.
Ver. 1.01 October 31, 2013
- Fixed a problem where the time settings were not performed correctly.
- Fixed a problem that caused an abnormal program termination when your pre-shared key is 64-characters long in the \"WPA/WPA2-AES\" security mode.
Ver. 1.00 August 07, 2013
- First Release
- Although T&D Corporation has carried out operational tests on T&D Graph, hereafter referred to as "the software", we cannot guarantee that all operations will work properly under all conditions.
- T&D Corporation shall not accept any responsibility for any damage whether direct or indirect that results from the usage of the software.
- Specifications of the software may be subject to change and service may be terminated without advance notice to the user. In such a case T&D Corporation shall not be responsible for any damages whether direct or indirect from the inability to use the software.
- T&D Corporation has no obligation to correct any defects found in the software.
- All copyrights for the software, including all of the programs and all related documents, are the sole property of T&D Corporation.
- The software is for use free of charge. Redistribution is permitted as long as it is to others for non-profit. In this case, all terms and conditions as written in the above disclaimers automatically transfer and hold true and valid for the party to which the program was redistributed. Please note that if you wish to commercially redistribute the program please contact your local distributor or T&D representative.
- The reprinting or redistribution for commercial purposes whether in part or in whole, in magazines or as a part of any product is strictly forbidden without the expressed consent of T&D Corporation. Any inquiries concerning commercial redistribution should be directed to the Sales Department of T&D Corporation.
- Please do not attempt to make any changes or modifications to the software.