W-LAN Firmware Update Tool (TR-71/72wf)
Before downloading, please check compatibility and operating environment specifications, as well as, other information such as applicable restrictions that may be included in "Read First".
This is an update program for the TR-7wf Series Wireless LAN Firmware.
|Compatible Products||TR-71wf , TR-72wf/72wf-S , TR-72wf-H|
|Version||Ver. 2.5.10 (February 27, 2018)|
|File Size||5.47 MB|
|Microsoft Windows 10 32/64bit
Microsoft Windows 8 32/64bit
Microsoft Windows 7 32/64bit
|Replication||Copying to another media is expressly forbidden|
|*1: For installation, it is necessary to have Administrator (Computer Administrator) rights.
*2: We recommend using an operating system in the same language as the display language. Operation in different language is not guaranteed.
- All recorded data will be deleted by the update process. Please make sure to download all necessary data before update.
- Close "TR7 for Windows" and all other applications before running the update. Also, do not open other applications during the update process.
- The update requires a USB connection between a device and a PC.
How to Update
If the USB driver has not been installed on your computer, you will be prompted to install it. Make sure to click "Install".
- Connect the TR-7wf via USB to the computer.
- Open the downloaded "W-LAN Firmware Update Tool (TR-71/72wf)".
- Follow the instructions on the screen to update the firmware.
The update should take only a few minutes to complete.
A success message will appear when the process is complete.
If an error message appears, please retry until successful or try on a different PC.
In case the problem persists, the device may be malfunctioning. Please contact your local distributor.
Ver. 2.5.10February 27, 2018
Fixed KRACK vulnerability.
*This update is for products with the following serial numbers (the 8-digit hexadecimal number on the bottom of the logger).
"32120001 to 32120AB6" and "42120001 to 42120607"
"32140001 to 321408D0" and "42140001 to 42140A8D"
Ver. 2.5.9 March 27, 2017
- First Release
- Although T&D Corporation has carried out operational tests on T&D Graph, hereafter referred to as "the software", we cannot guarantee that all operations will work properly under all conditions.
- T&D Corporation shall not accept any responsibility for any damage whether direct or indirect that results from the usage of the software.
- Specifications of the software may be subject to change and service may be terminated without advance notice to the user. In such a case T&D Corporation shall not be responsible for any damages whether direct or indirect from the inability to use the software.
- T&D Corporation has no obligation to correct any defects found in the software.
- All copyrights for the software, including all of the programs and all related documents, are the sole property of T&D Corporation.
- The software is for use free of charge. Redistribution is permitted as long as it is to others for non-profit. In this case, all terms and conditions as written in the above disclaimers automatically transfer and hold true and valid for the party to which the program was redistributed. Please note that if you wish to commercially redistribute the program please contact your local distributor or T&D representative.
- The reprinting or redistribution for commercial purposes whether in part or in whole, in magazines or as a part of any product is strictly forbidden without the expressed consent of T&D Corporation. Any inquiries concerning commercial redistribution should be directed to the Sales Department of T&D Corporation.
- Please do not attempt to make any changes or modifications to the software.