TR-71wb/72wb Firmware Update Tool
This is an update program for the TR-71wb/72wb firmware.
This is an update program for the TR-71wb/72wb firmware.
|Compatible Products||TR-71wb, TR-72wb/72wb-S|
|Version||Ver. 1.08 (March 29, 2022)|
|File Size||7.30 MB|
|Microsoft Windows 11 64bit English|
Microsoft Windows 10 32/64bit English
Microsoft Windows 8 32/64bit English
Microsoft Windows 7 32/64bit English
|Replication||Copying to another media is expressly forbidden|
|*1: For installation, it is necessary to have Administrator (Computer Administrator) rights.|
How to Check your TR-71wb/72wb Firmware Version
T&D WebStorage Service
- From the [Devices] menu, open the settings window by clicking the [Settings] button for the desired device.
- Read off the "Firmware" version next to the "Serial Number" located at the top of the window.
- Open T&D software "TR7 for Windows" and connect your device via USB to the computer.
- Read off the "Firmware Version" value located at the lower left on the screen.
- Open the "T&D Thermo" app and select the target device in the list.
- Tap on [Bluetooth] in the task bar.
- Go to [Settings Table] and read off the "Firmware Version" value.
Firmware Update Procedure
- All recorded data will be deleted by updating the firmware. Please make sure to download all necessary data before update.
- The firmware update requires a USB connection between a device and a PC.
Before connecting a USB cable, make sure that the PC has the USB device driver installed. (By installing the application "TR7 for Windows", the USB device driver will also be installed.)
- Connect the device via USB to the computer.
- Open the downloaded "TR-71wb/72wb Firmware Update Tool".
- Follow the instructions on the screen to update the firmware.
If the firmware is updated successfully, [LXXX] will appear on the LCD screen when the power is turned on.
Ver. 1.08 March 29, 2022
- Added a function to output the recording status of the device on the T&D WebStorage Service.
- When the recording mode is set to One Time, the REC mark on the LCD now disappears automatically when the logger reaches full capacity.
*It is no longer necessary to use the REC/STOP button to turn off the REC mark manually when FULL appears on the logger.
Please note that pressing the REC/STOP button once the REC mark has disappeared will result in deletion of the recorded data and will start a new recording session.
Ver. 1.07 December 15, 2021
- Fixed a problem that occurred when configuring wireless network settings (for auto-upload of recorded data) using WPS, where the proxy server configuration was overwritten by another network’s pre-existing configuration.
Ver. 1.06 March 3, 2020
- Revised battery warning criteria to avoid repeating “warning” and “recovery” state changes when the battery level is low.
- After returning from Sleep Mode(*), auto-upload of previously recorded data is performed. After that, the logger automatically resumes recording and auto-upload of data.
*Sleep Mode is a feature that stops recording when battery power is low and protects recorded data.
- Fixed a problem that occurred when the auto-upload interval was set shorter than the recording interval, all recorded data could be sent instead of only new data since the last upload.
Ver. 1.05 July 30, 2019
- Fixed a problem that could cause the TR-72wb to not display the measured values or to fail in Adjustment Settings after replacing with the optional sensor.
Ver. 1.04 June 07, 2019
- Fixed a problem that occurred after upgrading the firmware of TR-72wb, where a connected high-precision sensor would sometimes be recognized as a standard sensor.
Ver. 1.03 March 15, 2019
- Fixed a problem where Bluetooth communication was not possible after testing the network connection in a state where battery level was too low to perform WLAN communication.
Ver. 1.02 February 27, 2019
- Fixed a problem where communication via proxy server failed.
- Fixed a problem that caused the wireless LAN connection test to fail.
- Fixed a problem where time of the data downloaded via USB was incorrect.
- Although T&D Corporation has carried out operational tests on T&D Graph, hereafter referred to as "the software", we cannot guarantee that all operations will work properly under all conditions.
- T&D Corporation shall not accept any responsibility for any damage whether direct or indirect that results from the usage of the software.
- Specifications of the software may be subject to change and service may be terminated without advance notice to the user. In such a case T&D Corporation shall not be responsible for any damages whether direct or indirect from the inability to use the software.
- T&D Corporation has no obligation to correct any defects found in the software.
- All copyrights for the software, including all of the programs and all related documents, are the sole property of T&D Corporation.
- The software is for use free of charge. Redistribution is permitted as long as it is to others for non-profit. In this case, all terms and conditions as written in the above disclaimers automatically transfer and hold true and valid for the party to which the program was redistributed. Please note that if you wish to commercially redistribute the program please contact your local distributor or T&D representative.
- The reprinting or redistribution for commercial purposes whether in part or in whole, in magazines or as a part of any product is strictly forbidden without the expressed consent of T&D Corporation. Any inquiries concerning commercial redistribution should be directed to the Sales Department of T&D Corporation.
- Please do not attempt to make any changes or modifications to the software.