T&D Data Server
A server application for the RTR500BW and TR7 Series. It allows you to use the application installed PC as a server for data storage.
A server application for the RTR500BW and TR7 Series.
It allows you to use the application installed PC as a server, which receives and stores data from compatible devices.
It is also possible to monitor current readings with a web browser and send warning emails.
Please consider using this software when you are not using our cloud-based T&D WebStorage Service.
|Compatible Products||RTR500B Series, TR7 Series, TR-7wb Series, TR-7wf Series|
|Version||Ver. 2.32 (August 25, 2022)|
|File Size||39.1 MB|
|Microsoft Windows 11 64bit English
Microsoft Windows 10 32/64bit English
Windows Server 2022 Standard
Windows Server 2019 Standard
Windows Server 2016 Standard
|The Microsoft .NET Framework 4.8 is required.
Edge, Firefox, Chrome, Safari(Mac)
|Replication||Copying to another media is expressly forbidden|
|*: For installation, it is necessary to have Administrator (Computer Administrator) rights.
T&D Data Server can only receive data while logged into the OS.
- For RTR500BW Users: In order to use this application, the RTR500BW firmware needs to be Ver. 1.00.15 or higher and T&D Graph needs to be Ver. 1.12.0 or higher.
- For TR71A and TR72A Users: In order to use this application, the TR71A/72A firmware needs to be Ver. 1.14 or higher.
- For TR-71wf and TR-72wf Users: In order to use this application, the TR-71wf/72wf firmware needs to be Ver. 1.05 or higher.
- Double-click the update package to extract it to your hard drive.
- Follow instructions in Set up Program.
- Program will automatically be installed on the Hard Disk.
Ver. 2.32August 25, 2022
- Added the “Backup now” option to the database file Backup function.
- Added the database file Archive function.
- Added TLS1.2 support for warning email encryption.
- It is now possible to view a summary of errors when the warning mail test fails.
- The following operating environment requirements have been changed.
- Microsoft .NET Framework required: changed from version 3.5 (SP1) to version 4.8.
- Windows Server 2022: added to the list of compatible OS.
- Internet Explorer11: removed from the list of supported browsers.
- Fixed a problem that could cause corruption of the configuration file when the T&D Data Server was forced to terminate.
Ver. 2.31 May 31, 2022
- Fixed a security issue. Please see here for details.
- Fixed a problem where the “In Warning State” message did not appear properly when a warning occurred while monitoring via a web browser.
- Changed the HTTP response code from 500 to 400 for invalid argument errors when using the API to retrieve the RTR500BW log information.
Ver. 2.30 December 01, 2021
- Added support for TR71A/72A/75A.
- Fixed a problem where a sensor error indication display (“----”) remained even after the error recovery in the Monitoring window.
- Fixed a problem where the incorrect date and time for wireless communication error/Ch Busy/sensor error was displayed in the main screen of the Monitoring window.
- Fixed a problem that occurred when receiving the warning information from the RTR500BW, where the server sent a notification email to the address(es) in the Recipient field of the Warning Mail Settings even when the “Send warning emails” checkbox was NOT selected.
- Made some English corrections in the Save as File window as shown below.
Change from “Internal ID” to “Serial No.”
- Updated the README file (PDF) in the CSV Output Kit.
Added a note that current reading data can be output by adding the “-cur” option.
- Deleted the “TR-7wf/nw Setting Tool” from the installer.
Ver. 2.22May 24, 2021
- Some changes and corrections in the CSV Output Kit:
・ (For T&D Data Server Ver. 2.20 or later) Fixed a problem that occurred when executing the “csv.exe” file without specifying options, where the time stamp of data in the obtained csv file was incorrect (data with the oldest time stamp instead of the latest one).
・The maximum number of recorded data or current readings that can be retrieved at one time has been changed from 10,000 to 100,000.
- Some changes and corrections in the CSV Output Kit:
Ver. 2.21April 26, 2021
- Fixed a problem where 1/1000 of actual values were displayed in the following situations: - When using the VIM-3010 (with RTR505B or RTR-505) and checking the values after scale conversion via web browser. - When using the RTR-574 and checking the cumulative UV values via web browser or in the CSV file (created by the CSV Output Kit).
- Fixed a problem where the [T&D Data Server Manager] screen would show the server function status as “ON” even if the server failed to start.
- Fixed a problem that when receiving recorded data from RTR500BW, an error could occur if there was data for an overlapping period in the T&D Data Server.
Ver. 2.20April 19, 2021
- Added support for the RTR500BW.
- The function has been changed to save the upper and lower limits set in the TR-7wb/nw/wf.
- Fixed a problem where the “System time has been changed” log message was displayed in the Log Monitor incorrectly when other log events were detected.
- When getting device info using the CSV output kit and there is no data available, it is now output as “NoData” instead of resulting in an error.
- Added the warning email retry function.
Ver. 2.12 March 09, 2020
- Fixed a problem where an incorrect value could be returned if there was data recorded for an overlapping period.
- Fixed a problem that caused an error when accessing the recorded data stored in the server from T&D Graph and when a communication request was divided into multiple packets.
- Added retry for restart processing when an abnormal termination of server function or log monitor occurs.
Ver. 2.11 December 16, 2019
- Fixed a problem where warnings were not displayed when monitoring data via a web browser.
- Fixed a problem that caused an error when attempting to output recorded data from T&D Data Server.
- Fixed a problem that occurred after making warning settings (upper limit / lower limit / sensor warning), if those settings are changed during the first warning state, the next warning is not sent properly.
- Fixed a problem where the Search function of Log Monitor did not work properly.
Ver. 2.10 July 26, 2019
- Fixed a problem where the battery level of the device was not updated properly.
- Added a function to delete devices.
Ver. 2.09 February 05, 2019
- Added support for the TR-71wb, TR-72wb, and TR-75wb.
- In a web browser it is now possible to view past data (up to 1500 readings) in graph form.
- The “TR-7wf/nw Setting Tool” has been discontinued. (Please use “TR-7wb/nw for Windows” to change the data destination.)
Ver. 2.08 March 16, 2018
- Added a feature that allows users to select if they want to save the recorded data to a file when the server receives and stores data in the database. It is now also possible to select the file name format.
- Added a CSV output kit (zip file) to output recorded data in the server’s database to a CSV file.
Ver. 2.07 November 22, 2017
- Added support for communication with the T&D Graph.
Ver. 2.06 June 16, 2017
- Fixed a problem that occurred when viewing the current readings of the TR-75wf/nw on a web browser, where temperatures below -100°C were not displayed correctly.
Ver. 2.05 May 31, 2017
- Added support for the TR-75wf and TR-75nw.
- Improved database error processing.
- When monitoring current readings using a web browser, it is now possible to select the display order of loggers.
Ver. 2.04 January 13, 2017
- Fixed the problem that occurred when receiving the warning xml data from the TR-7wf/nw whose time zone has been set with a negative time difference UTC-hh:mm (UTC minus hours:minutes), where T&D Data Server processed it as an error (101616).
Ver. 2.03 October 14, 2016
- Fixed the problem that occurred when clicking the refresh button on the current readings graph window in a web browser, where the graph display changed, showing incorrect readings (1ch: 31 and 2ch: 32).
Ver. 2.01 June 17, 2016
- Fixed the problem where some devices were not recognized properly.
Ver. 2.00 May 13, 2016
- It is now possible to monitor current readings of the TR-71wf, TR-72wf, TR-71nw, and TR-72nw using a web browser.
- Added support for Windows 10.
- First release.
- Although T&D Corporation has carried out operational tests on T&D Graph, hereafter referred to as "the software", we cannot guarantee that all operations will work properly under all conditions.
- T&D Corporation shall not accept any responsibility for any damage whether direct or indirect that results from the usage of the software.
- Specifications of the software may be subject to change and service may be terminated without advance notice to the user. In such a case T&D Corporation shall not be responsible for any damages whether direct or indirect from the inability to use the software.
- T&D Corporation has no obligation to correct any defects found in the software.
- All copyrights for the software, including all of the programs and all related documents, are the sole property of T&D Corporation.
- The software is for use free of charge. Redistribution is permitted as long as it is to others for non-profit. In this case, all terms and conditions as written in the above disclaimers automatically transfer and hold true and valid for the party to which the program was redistributed. Please note that if you wish to commercially redistribute the program please contact your local distributor or T&D representative.
- The reprinting or redistribution for commercial purposes whether in part or in whole, in magazines or as a part of any product is strictly forbidden without the expressed consent of T&D Corporation. Any inquiries concerning commercial redistribution should be directed to the Sales Department of T&D Corporation.
- Please do not attempt to make any changes or modifications to the software.