RTR500BW for Windows (for RTR-601) (US)
Software designed to make operational settings for the RTR-601 series loggers that have been registered to the RTR500BW or RTR-500NW/AW.
Software designed to make operational settings for the RTR-601 series loggers that have been registered to the RTR500BW or RTR-500NW/AW. Includes the following applications:
- RTR500BW Settings Utility for RTR-601
- RTR-601 Data Viewer
|Compatible Products||RTR-601 Series, RTR500BW, RTR-500NW/AW|
* RTR-601 is available for US only.
|Version||Ver. 2.01 (US) (December 7, 2020)|
|File Size||38.2 MB|
|Microsoft Windows 10 32/64bit English|
Microsoft Windows 8 32/64bit English
Microsoft Windows 7 32/64bit English (SP1 or later)
|Replication||Copying to another media is expressly forbidden|
|*1: For installation, it is necessary to have Administrator (Computer Administrator) rights.|
- Double-click the update package to extract it to your hard drive.
- Follow instructions in Set up Program.
- RTR500BW for Windows (for RTR-601) will automatically be installed on the Hard Disk.
In order to use the RTR-601, make sure to have both "RTR500BW for Windows" and "RTR500BW for Windows (for RTR-601)" installed in your computer.
Ver. 2.01 (US) December 7, 2020
- The software name has been changed from "RTR-500W for Windows (for RTR-601)" to "RTR500BW for Widows (for RTR-601)" to add support for the RTR500BW.
Ver. 1.07 (US) March 10, 2017
- Added a pop-up message to inform the user that all data in the RTR-601 will be deleted by sending a Work Group Table from the \"RTR-500W Setting Utility for RTR-601\".
Ver. 1.06 (US) February 01, 2016
- The [Download Recorded Data] menu now has a new option for downloading data after the specified date and time.
Ver. 1.05 (US) October 13, 2015
- Fixed the problem where deleting items from the Item Table would cause the mismatch of the checked items to be registered to the Work Group.
- Fixed the problem that occurred when importing text into the Item Table, where the entry of duplicate Table or Item names in the import file would cause an abnormal program termination.
- Fixed the problem that occurred when importing text into the User Table, where the entry of duplicate Table or User names in the import file would cause an abnormal program termination.
Ver. 1.04 (US) October 01, 2014
- Changes were made to support the RTR-500NW/AW Firmware upgrade to version 2.60.
Ver. 1.03 (US) July 28, 2014
- Added [Import Text] and [Export Text] functions to the Item and User Tables in the \"RTR-500W Settings Utility for RTR-601\".
Ver. 1.02 (US) December 01, 2013
- Fixed a problem where Remote Unit clock settings were not performed correctly.
Ver. December 01, 2013
- First Release
- Although T&D Corporation has carried out operational tests on T&D Graph, hereafter referred to as "the software", we cannot guarantee that all operations will work properly under all conditions.
- T&D Corporation shall not accept any responsibility for any damage whether direct or indirect that results from the usage of the software.
- Specifications of the software may be subject to change and service may be terminated without advance notice to the user. In such a case T&D Corporation shall not be responsible for any damages whether direct or indirect from the inability to use the software.
- T&D Corporation has no obligation to correct any defects found in the software.
- All copyrights for the software, including all of the programs and all related documents, are the sole property of T&D Corporation.
- The software is for use free of charge. Redistribution is permitted as long as it is to others for non-profit. In this case, all terms and conditions as written in the above disclaimers automatically transfer and hold true and valid for the party to which the program was redistributed. Please note that if you wish to commercially redistribute the program please contact your local distributor or T&D representative.
- The reprinting or redistribution for commercial purposes whether in part or in whole, in magazines or as a part of any product is strictly forbidden without the expressed consent of T&D Corporation. Any inquiries concerning commercial redistribution should be directed to the Sales Department of T&D Corporation.
- Please do not attempt to make any changes or modifications to the software.