Transfer Data via LAN to the Cloud
Use Wireless or Wired LAN for Automatic Data Collection and Warning Monitoring. Make Settings from Smartphone/Tablet via Bluetooth or Browser.
The RTR500B series allows you to mix and match an array of wireless radio communication loggers with various data collectors to meet your needs.
The RTR500BW is a data collector for use with wired or wireless LAN. It collects data from nearby data loggers via wireless radio communication and automatically sends data via LAN to the free cloud storage service "T&D WebStorage Service" using HTTPS.
It also has a warning monitoring function that sends a warning e-mail via T&D WebStorage Service when a set limit has been exceeded. As long as there is a LAN environment the RTR500BW will do the data management work for you.
Communication via proxy is not supported.
The RTR500BW can be combined with any of our RTR500B/RTR-500 series wireless data loggers. And up to 50 loggers can be registered for simultaneous use.
Device registration, recording settings, and network settings can be carried out using the PC software “RTR500BW for Windows” or the mobile app "T&D 500B Utility".
After connecting to a network via wired or wireless LAN, you can automatically send data to T&D WebStorage Service. T&D WebStorage Service makes it easy to check data, display graphs, and check warnings from your PC, smartphone or tablet. You can also have warning e-mails sent when a set limit is exceeded.
- Jan 14, 2021 Apps/Software/Firmware Settings Copy Tool (RTR-500) Update (Ver. 1.04)
- Dec 08, 2020 Apps/Software/Firmware Announcing the release of 'T&D Tools'
- Dec 08, 2020 Apps/Software/Firmware Announcing the release of 'T&D 500B Utility'
- Dec 07, 2020 Apps/Software/Firmware Adjustment Tools Update (Ver. 1.31)
- Dec 07, 2020 Apps/Software/Firmware RTR500BW for Windows (for RTR-601)(US) Rename and Update (Ver. 2.01)