Access Wide Range Temperature Data Anytime from Anywhere
2-channel IoT thermocouple temperature logger connectible via Ethernet and USB!
The TR-75nw is a temperature logger with two available thermocouple (K, J, T, E, S, R) sensor connections and can measure from -199 to 1760°C.
Functional buttons on the device allow you to make settings and start/stop recording. Use the Ethernet connection to auto-upload data to the cloud for anytime anywhere access and get warning notices. Connect to a PC with a USB cable to download recorded data and make setting changes.
It is perfect for use in ultra high temperatures such as in a plant furnace or in deep freezers where temperatures reach ultra low levels.
Note: We do not stock thermocouple sensors; please purchase a compatible sensor.
The TR-75nw uses a wired LAN connection to auto-upload recorded data and warning notifications to our free cloud-based “T&D WebStorage Service” or your Windows PC running the "T&D Data Server" software. Use our mobile app “T&D Thermo” to check data from your smartphone or tablet. To make settings from and download data via USB to a PC, use our Windows software “TR-7wb/nw for Windows”. Our Windows software “T&D Graph” makes it easy to view and analyze data from your PC.
Software & Apps
- Jan 12, 2021 Apps/Software/Firmware T&D Thermo (Android) Update Info (ver 2.08)
- Dec 23, 2020 Apps/Software/Firmware T&D Thermo (iOS) Update Info (ver 2.11)
- Dec 08, 2020 Apps/Software/Firmware Announcing the release of 'T&D Tools'
- Nov 19, 2020 Apps/Software/Firmware TR-75nw Firmware Update Tool (Ver. 1.05)
- Oct 15, 2020 Apps/Software/Firmware T&D Thermo (iOS) Update Info (ver 2.10)