Wireless Radio PC Base Station / Repeater
Wireless Base Station with Direct USB Connection to PC, also can be used as a Repeater. Compatible with Warning Monitoring
The RTR500B series allows you to mix and match an array of wireless radio communication loggers with various data collectors to meet your needs.
The RTR500BC is a USB data collector that can be directly connected to a PC for data transfer and management via our Windows software. It can also act as a repeater to extend the wireless radio communication range between loggers and base stations.
The RTR500BC can be combined with any of our RTR500B/RTR-500 series data loggers. This data collector is designed as a base station for constant USB connection to a PC. Use our software “RTR500BC for Windows” to monitor current readings as they are received from loggers and send warning e-mails.
The received data can be sent to the free cloud storage service "T&D WebStorage Service", which makes it easy to check data, view graphs, and check warnings from your PC, smartphone or tablet.
The RTR500BC can also be used as a Repeater with RTR500B/RTR-500 series devices. By placing a Repeater (RTR500BC) between a Base and Remote Unit, you can extend the wireless communication range.
- Apr 15, 2021 Apps/Software/Firmware RTR500BC RF Module Firmware Update Tool (Ver. 0005) (US Only)
- Feb 26, 2021 Apps/Software/Firmware RTR500BW for Windows (for RTR-601) Rename and Update (Ver. 2.02)
- Feb 18, 2021 Products NEW Version of Wireless Food Core Temperature Data Logger RTR-602 and Battery Charge Dock RTR-600BD
- Feb 17, 2021 Apps/Software/Firmware T&D 500B Utility Update Info (ver 1.05)
- Jan 26, 2021 Apps/Software/Firmware T&D Tools Update (Ver. 1.00.2)