Access Temperature and Humidity Data Anytime from Anywhere
2-channel IoT temperature and humidity logger connectible via Ethernet and USB!
The TR-72nw allows you to measure and record temperature from 0 to 55°C and humidity from 10 to 95%RH.
Functional buttons on the device allow you to make settings and start/stop recording. Use the Ethernet connection to auto-upload data to the cloud for anytime anywhere access and get warning notices. Connect to a PC with a USB cable to download recorded data and make setting changes.
It is perfect for not only homes and offices but for warehouse and storage facilities.
The TR-72nw uses a wired LAN connection to auto-upload recorded data and warning notifications to our free cloud-based "T&D WebStorage Service" or your Windows PC running the "T&D Data Server" software. Use our mobile app “T&D Thermo” to check data from your smartphone or tablet. To make settings from and download data via USB to a PC, use our Windows software “TR7 for Windows”. Our Windows software “T&D Graph” makes it easy to view and analyze data from your PC.
Software & Apps
- Jul 30, 2021 Apps/Software/Firmware T&D WebStorage Viewer Update Info
- Jun 30, 2021 Apps/Software/Firmware T&D Graph Update (Ver. 1.13.0)
- Jun 30, 2021 Apps/Software/Firmware T&D Tools Update (Ver. 1.00.4)
- Jun 30, 2021 Apps/Software/Firmware TR-7wb/nw for Windows Rename and Update (Ver. 4.00)
- Jun 29, 2021 Apps/Software/Firmware Fahrenheit Display Error and Correction in T&D Thermo