Access Temperature and Humidity Data Anytime from Anywhere
Ultimate IoT temperature and humidity logger connectible via wireless LAN, Bluetooth and USB!
|Channels||Temperature 1ch, Humidity 1ch (External)|
|Range||Temperature: 0 to 55°C
Humidity: 10 to 95%RH
|Wireless LAN, USB, Bluetooth 4.2 (Bluetooth Low Energy)|
The TR72A allows you to measure and record temperature from 0 to 55°C and humidity from 10 to 95%RH.
The LCD screen allows the simultaneous display of either the current values of two channels, the highest and lowest values of channel 1, or the highest and lowest values of channel 2. The ALM icon on the LCD alerts the user of the occurrence of an alarm.
Use the wireless LAN feature to auto-upload data to the cloud for anytime anywhere access and get warning notices. Bluetooth communication allows you to view data, create reports and make settings from a smartphone or tablet. Connect to a PC with a USB cable to download recorded data, create reports and make setting changes.
It is perfect for not only homes and offices but for warehouse and storage facilities.
The TR72A uses a wireless LAN access point to auto-upload recorded data and warning notifications to our free cloud-based "T&D WebStorage Service". Use our mobile app “T&D Thermo” to check data from your smartphone or tablet and use Bluetooth communication to make settings, download recorded data, and create reports. To make settings from and download data via USB to a PC, use our Windows software “TR7 for Windows”. Our Windows software “T&D Graph” makes it easy to view and analyze data from your PC.
- Mar 29, 2022 Apps/Software/Firmware TR-71wb/72wb Firmware Update Tool (Ver. 1.08)
- Mar 29, 2022 Apps/Software/Firmware T&D Tools Update (Ver. 1.01.0)
- Mar 28, 2022 Apps/Software/Firmware T&D WebStorage Service Update (Recording Status Output)
- Dec 15, 2021 Apps/Software/Firmware TR-71wb/72wb Firmware Update Tool (Ver. 1.07)
- Dec 08, 2021 Apps/Software/Firmware Device Registration Issue Fix and Affect on T&D Thermo