Compact Wireless Temperature-Humidity Logger with High Precision Sensor and Extended Battery Life
Measure in Wide Temp/Humidity Range with High Humidity Accuracy and Longer Battery Life
Humidity 1ch (External)
|Range||Temperature: -25 to 70°C
Humidity: 0 to 99%RH (-20°C~)
|Optical, Short Range Wireless, Bluetooth 4.2 (Bluetooth Low Energy)|
The RTR500B series allows you to mix and match an array of wireless radio communication loggers with various Base Units or Data Collectors to meet your needs. Logged data can be automatically sent via network or mobile communication to be saved in cloud storage or to a specified location.
The RTR507BL connects to our temperature/high precision humidity sensor enabling it to measure and record temperatures from -25 to 70℃ and humidity from 0 to 99% RH with superior accuracy, plus you get an extended battery life of up to 4 years. (Battery Not Included)
RTR507BL loggers have a wireless radio communication range with compatible base units of up to 150m (500ft).
Data can be transmitted from a logger to a base unit and then automatically uploaded to cloud storage or saved to a specified location. Data can also be checked on your PC screen or onsite with one of our compatible data collectors.
It is perfect for situations where strict temperature and humidity control is required, such as for pharmaceuticals and laboratories.
The large capacity battery (not included) reduces the risk of data loss and lessens the troubles of changing batteries.
- Oct 26, 2023 Apps/Software/Firmware T&D Data Server Update Info (Ver. 2.36)
- Oct 16, 2023 Apps/Software/Firmware T&D Data Server Update Info (Ver. 2.35)
- Aug 24, 2023 Apps/Software/Firmware RTR500BW for Windows (US/EU) Update Info (Ver. 2.20)
- Aug 24, 2023 Apps/Software/Firmware T&D 500B Utility Update Info (ver 1.20)
- Aug 24, 2023 Apps/Software/Firmware T&D Data Server Update Info (Ver. 2.34)