Compact, Wireless with Wide Variety of Sensors
Splash-Proof Compact Wireless Temperature Logger; Select from a wide range of optional sensors to meet your measurement needs.
The RTR500B series allows you to mix and match an array of wireless radio communication loggers with various Base Units or Data Collectors to meet your needs. Logged data can be automatically sent via network or mobile communication to be saved in cloud storage or to a specified location.
The RTR502B is a temperature data logger with an external sensor and quick response to changes in temperature. It has a large selection of optional sensors with wide measurement range (-60℃ to +155℃), which provides extra versatility to match your situation. It also has a waterproof rating of IP64 (splash proof).
RTR502B loggers have a wireless radio communication range with compatible base units of up to 150m (500ft).
Data can be transmitted from a logger to a base unit and then automatically uploaded to cloud storage or saved to a specified location. Data can also be checked on your PC screen or on site with one of our compatible data collectors.
The RTR502B is comparatively quick to follow changes in temperature and can be used with a wide variety of sensors, making it suitable for use in logging product temperature of both liquids and solids. It is also well suited for measuring ambient temperatures inside refrigeration and freezer units.
- Oct 26, 2023 Apps/Software/Firmware T&D Data Server Update Info (Ver. 2.36)
- Oct 16, 2023 Apps/Software/Firmware T&D Data Server Update Info (Ver. 2.35)
- Aug 24, 2023 Apps/Software/Firmware RTR500BC for Windows(US/EU) Update (Ver. 2.20)
- Aug 24, 2023 Apps/Software/Firmware RTR500BW for Windows (US/EU) Update Info (Ver. 2.20)
- Aug 24, 2023 Apps/Software/Firmware T&D Data Server Update Info (Ver. 2.34)