Compact, Rugged, Wireless with 4-Year Battery Life!
Compact Wireless Temperature Logger with Dustproof and Waterproof Capability plus Extended Battery Life
The RTR500B series allows you to mix and match an array of wireless radio communication loggers with various Base Units or Data Collectors to meet your needs. Logged data can be automatically sent via network or mobile communication to be saved in cloud storage or to a specified location.
The RTR501BL with its compact rugged design and internal temperature sensor can be used in environments of -40℃ to +80℃ and has an IP67 waterproof rating (immersion proof), plus it has a battery life of up to 4 years. The slower response to temperature changes makes it perfect for temperature control of products stored in the refrigerator.
RTR501BL loggers have a wireless radio communication range with compatible base units of up to 150m (500ft).
Data can be transmitted from a logger to a base unit and then automatically uploaded to cloud storage or saved to a specified location. Data can also be checked on your PC screen or onsite with one of our compatible data collectors.
Its strong and compact design makes it perfect for temperature management during transportation of not only food items, but also, pharmaceuticals and precision equipment. The large capacity battery reduces the risk of data loss and lessens the troubles of changing batteries.
- Jul 30, 2021 Apps/Software/Firmware T&D WebStorage Viewer Update Info
- Jul 28, 2021 Apps/Software/Firmware RTR500BW for Windows (US/EU) Update Info (Ver. 2.07)
- Jul 12, 2021 Apps/Software/Firmware RTR500BC for Windows(US/EU) Update (Ver. 2.03)
- Jun 30, 2021 Apps/Software/Firmware T&D Graph Update (Ver. 1.13.0)
- Jun 30, 2021 Apps/Software/Firmware T&D Tools Update (Ver. 1.00.4)