Compact, Rugged and Wireless!
Compact Wireless Temperature Logger with Dustproof and Waterproof Capability
The RTR500B series allows you to mix and match an array of wireless radio communication loggers with various Base Units or Data Collectors to meet your needs. Logged data can be automatically sent via network or mobile communication to be saved in cloud storage or to a specified location.
The RTR501B with its compact rugged design and internal temperature sensor can be used in environments of -40℃ to +80℃ and has an IP67 waterproof rating (immersion proof). The slower response to temperature changes makes it perfect for temperature monitoring of products stored in the refrigerator.
RTR501B loggers have a wireless radio communication range with compatible base units of up to 150m (500ft).
Data can be transmitted from a logger to a base unit and then automatically uploaded to cloud storage or saved to a specified location. Data can also be checked on your PC screen or on site with one of our compatible data collectors.
Its strong and compact design makes it perfect for temperature management during transportation of not only food items, but also, pharmaceuticals and precision equipment.
- Feb 26, 2021 Apps/Software/Firmware RTR500BW for Windows (US) Update Info (Ver. 2.04)
- Feb 17, 2021 Apps/Software/Firmware T&D 500B Utility Update Info (ver 1.05)
- Feb 02, 2021 Apps/Software/Firmware RTR-500MBS for Windows (US/EU) Update (Ver. 2.03)
- Jan 26, 2021 Apps/Software/Firmware T&D Tools Update (Ver. 1.00.2)
- Jan 22, 2021 Apps/Software/Firmware RTR500BC for Windows(US/EU) Update (Ver. 2.02)