USB Connectible CO2 Logger with High Precision Temperature and Humidity Sensor
For Measuring Temperature, Humidity and CO2 up to 9,999 ppm
The TR-7Ui series, with a simple USB connection to your PC, provides an easy way to make detailed settings and download data. Basic settings and REC start/stop can also be done by simply pressing buttons on the units themselves.
TR-76Ui-S is a three-channel data logger designed to measure and record CO2 concentration, plus high precision temperature and humidity. The CO2 warning notification feature helps provide a standard for timing ventilation in classrooms and buildings. This model comes with a high precision temperature-humidity sensor, making it perfect for situations where strict temperature and humidity control is required in addition to the CO2 measurement.
Simply place the TR-76Ui-S at the measurement site after starting recording. Recorded data can then be downloaded by connecting the logger to a PC with a USB cable and using our Windows software “CO2 Recorder for Windows”. Data downloaded to your PC can then be viewed and analyzed with our Windows compatible software “T&D Graph”. By connecting a logger to your PC, it is also possible to monitor current readings using our Windows software. External devices such as buzzers and lights can also be connected to provide instant on-site notification.
- Jan 26, 2021 Apps/Software/Firmware T&D Tools Update (Ver. 1.00.2)
- Dec 08, 2020 Apps/Software/Firmware Announcing the release of 'T&D Tools'
- Nov 13, 2020 Apps/Software/Firmware CO2 Recorder for Windows Update (Ver. 1.07)
- Sep 25, 2020 Apps/Software/Firmware T&D Graph Update (Ver. 1.10.0)
- Feb 05, 2020 Apps/Software/Firmware T&D Recorder for Windows (TR-5,7xU) Update (Ver. 2.07(E))