T&D Graph Update (Ver. 1.18.2)
An update program for "T&D Graph" has been released.
For customers using the software below, please download and install the following update program.
Affected Product / Version
T&D Graph / Versions 1.18.1 or lower
- Fixed the following problems that occurred when downloading data from T&D WebStorage Service:
- The upper/lower limit setting values were displayed incorrectly in Fahrenheit (°F) for the TR7A, TR-7nw, TR-7wb, and TR-7wf series.
- The upper/lower limit display did not correctly reflect the warning enable/disable setting for the TR7A series.
- The sign (+/-) in front of the daylight saving time value was incorrect for the TR7A, TR-7nw, TR-7wb, and TR-7wf series. (This does not affect the display on T&D Graph.)
- The TR41/42/45 monitoring data (which was uploaded from the ThermoREC App to T&D WebStorage Service) was displayed in Celsius (°C) in T&D Graph when the logger was set to Fahrenheit (°F) in the temperature unit setting.