Simple, Compact with Analog Signal (Voltage) Logging
Compact Voltage Logger with On-Face LED Alarm
With dimensions of 62 x 47 x 19mm (2.4 x 1.8 x 0.75in) TR-5i series loggers may be small, but they are built to last. In addition to the LCD on the front panel, the built-in alarm LED makes warnings easily visible.
The TR-55i-V can measure and record analog signals output from instrumentation such as sensors in a range of 0-22 V.
Ideal for recording analog signals output from various measuring devices in research and development and manufacturing.
Two ways to download recorded data. By using our Data Collector TR-57DCi, it is possible to download data on site for immediate checking. By connecting our Communication Port TR-50U2 to your PC via a USB cable, you can easily download data by placing the logger face down on the port. Data downloaded to your PC can then be viewed and analyzed with our Windows compatible software “T&D Graph”.
When checking data on your PC, it is possible to apply scale conversion and view data values in the unit of your choice.
- Oct 28, 2019 Apps/Software/Firmware T&D Recorder for Windows (TR-5,7xU) Update (Ver. 2.06(E))
- Jul 16, 2019 Apps/Software/Firmware T&D Graph Update (Ver. 1.09.3)
- Jun 24, 2019 Apps/Software/Firmware T&D Graph Update (Ver. 1.09.2)
- Feb 05, 2019 Apps/Software/Firmware T&D Graph Update (Ver. 1.09.0)
- Sep 14, 2018 Apps/Software/Firmware T&D Recorder for Windows (TR-5,7xU) Update (Ver. 2.05(E))