Simple, Compact and Compatible with Highly Versatile Temperature Sensors
Compact Thermocouple Temperature Logger with On-Face LED Alarm
With dimensions of 62 x 47 x 19mm (2.4 x 1.8 x 0.75in) TR-5i series loggers may be small, but they are built to last. In addition to the LCD on the front panel, the built-in alarm LED makes warnings easily visible.
TR-55i-TC is designed for use with highly versatile thermocouple sensors and measures in the wide range of temperature from -199℃ to 1760℃.
Note: We do not stock thermocouple sensors; please purchase a compatible sensor.
As it is possible to connect to most commonly used thermocouple sensors in the industry for measuring middle to high range temperatures, TR-55i-TC is most suitable for temperature control management in facilities such as factories and plants. For customers who already have thermocouple sensors, all you need to do is connect and start recording!
Two ways to download recorded data. By using our Data Collector TR-57DCi, it is possible to download data on site for immediate checking. By connecting our Communication Port TR-50U2 to your PC via a USB cable, you can easily download data by placing the logger face down on the port. Data downloaded to your PC can then be viewed and analyzed with our Windows compatible software “T&D Graph”.
- Dec 08, 2020 Apps/Software/Firmware Announcing the release of 'T&D Tools'
- Sep 25, 2020 Apps/Software/Firmware T&D Graph Update (Ver. 1.10.0)
- Feb 05, 2020 Apps/Software/Firmware T&D Recorder for Windows (TR-5,7xU) Update (Ver. 2.07(E))
- Oct 28, 2019 Apps/Software/Firmware T&D Recorder for Windows (TR-5,7xU) Update (Ver. 2.06(E))
- Jul 16, 2019 Apps/Software/Firmware T&D Graph Update (Ver. 1.09.3)