Simple, Compact with High Precision Wide Range Temperature
Compact Pt100/Pt1000 Temperature Logger with On-Face LED Alarm
With dimensions of 62 x 47 x 19mm (2.4 x 1.8 x 0.75in) TR-5i series loggers may be small, but they are built to last. In addition to the LCD on the front panel, the built-in alarm LED makes warnings easily visible.
TR-55i-Pt is designed for use with Pt sensors and measures in the wide range of temperature from -199℃ to 600℃ with superior accuracy.
Because the TR-55i-Pt is capable of measuring a wide range of temperature with high accuracy, it is perfect for recording temperature in research using deep freezers, high temperature testing, and low temperature testing.
Two ways to download recorded data. By using our Data Collector TR-57DCi, it is possible to download data on site for immediate checking. By connecting our Communication Port TR-50U2 to your PC via a USB cable, you can easily download data by placing the logger face down on the port. Data downloaded to your PC can then be viewed and analyzed with our Windows compatible software “T&D Graph”.
- Oct 28, 2019 Apps/Software/Firmware T&D Recorder for Windows (TR-5,7xU) Update (Ver. 2.06(E))
- Jul 16, 2019 Apps/Software/Firmware T&D Graph Update (Ver. 1.09.3)
- Jun 24, 2019 Apps/Software/Firmware T&D Graph Update (Ver. 1.09.2)
- Feb 05, 2019 Apps/Software/Firmware T&D Graph Update (Ver. 1.09.0)
- Sep 14, 2018 Apps/Software/Firmware T&D Recorder for Windows (TR-5,7xU) Update (Ver. 2.05(E))
Thermocouple Type (K, J, T, S, R ) or Pt100/Pt1000 (sensor not provided)
|Range||TC: -199 to 1760 °C
Pt: -199 to 600 °C
|Bluetooth 4.1 (Bluetooth Low Energy)|
|Range||-199 to 600°C|
|Optical, Short Range Wireless|