Simple, Compact with Pulse Count and Recording
Compact Pulse Logger with On-Face LED Alarm
With dimensions of 62 x 47 x 19mm (2.4 x 1.8 x 0.75in) TR-5i series loggers may be small, but they are built to last. In addition to the LCD on the front panel, the built-in alarm LED makes warnings easily visible.
TR-55i-P not only counts pulse signals output from sensors, measuring devices, and control devices, but, records them at set regular intervals.
It is perfect for recording the number of rotations of gears, fans and/or rollers, and checking flow rate of liquids during both research and development and manufacturing.
By connecting our Communication Port TR-50U2 to your PC via a USB cable, you can easily download data by placing the logger face down on the port.
Data downloaded to your PC can then be viewed and analyzed with our Windows compatible software “T&D Graph”.
When checking data on your PC, it is possible to apply scale conversion and view data values in the unit of your choice.
- Jun 27, 2023 Apps/Software/Firmware T&D Graph Update (Ver. 1.18.2)
- Jun 01, 2023 Apps/Software/Firmware T&D Graph Update (Ver. 1.18.1)
- May 09, 2023 Apps/Software/Firmware T&D Graph Update (Ver. 1.18.0)
- May 09, 2023 Apps/Software/Firmware T&D Tools Update (Ver. 1.01.3)
- Apr 26, 2023 Apps/Software/Firmware T&D Recorder for Windows (TR-5,7xU) Update (Ver. 2.09)