Simple, Compact with a Variety of Sensors
Compact Waterproof Temperature Logger with On-Face LED Alarm
With dimensions of 62 x 47 x 19mm (2.4 x 1.8 x 0.75in) TR-5i series loggers may be small, but they are built to last. In addition to the LCD on the front panel, the built-in alarm LED makes warnings easily visible.
The TR-52i can measure and record from -60℃ to 155℃. A wide variety of sensor shapes and sizes couple with a battery life of about 4 years ensures long term temperature measurement that will fit your needs.
The TR-52i can be used with a wide range of optional sensors, allowing easy selection of the temperature sensor most suitable to your needs. In addition, TR-52i is comparatively quick to follow changes in temperature and is thus suitable for recording the ambient temperatures inside refrigeration and freezer units.
Two ways to download recorded data. By using our Data Collector TR-57DCi, it is possible to download data on site for immediate checking. By connecting our Communication Port TR-50U2 to your PC via a USB cable, you can easily download data by placing the logger face down on the port. Data downloaded to your PC can then be viewed and analyzed with our Windows compatible software “T&D Graph”.
- Jan 26, 2021 Apps/Software/Firmware T&D Tools Update (Ver. 1.00.2)
- Dec 08, 2020 Apps/Software/Firmware Announcing the release of 'T&D Tools'
- Sep 25, 2020 Apps/Software/Firmware T&D Graph Update (Ver. 1.10.0)
- Feb 05, 2020 Apps/Software/Firmware T&D Recorder for Windows (TR-5,7xU) Update (Ver. 2.07(E))
- Oct 28, 2019 Apps/Software/Firmware T&D Recorder for Windows (TR-5,7xU) Update (Ver. 2.06(E))