Simple, Compact and Tough
Compact Waterproof Temperature Logger with Internal Sensor and On-Face LED Alarm
With dimensions of 62 x 47 x 19mm (2.4 x 1.8 x 0.75in) TR-5i series loggers may be small, but they are built to last. In addition to the LCD on the front panel, the built-in alarm LED makes warnings easily visible.
The TR-51i with its internal sensor has a IP67 waterproof rating and can be used in environments from -40℃ to 80℃. It is suitable for using in measuring actual temperatures of items stored in refrigerators and freezers.
TR-51i data loggers comply with the EN12830 standard for temperature recorders for the storage and distribution of chilled and frozen food. Perfect for measuring actual temperatures of food and other goods during storage and while in transportation.
Two ways to download recorded data. By using our Data Collector TR-57DCi, it is possible to download data on site for immediate checking. By connecting our Communication Port TR-50U2 to your PC via a USB cable, you can easily download data by placing the logger face down on the port. Data downloaded to your PC can then be viewed and analyzed with our Windows compatible software “T&D Graph”.
- Dec 08, 2020 Apps/Software/Firmware Announcing the release of 'T&D Tools'
- Sep 25, 2020 Apps/Software/Firmware T&D Graph Update (Ver. 1.10.0)
- Feb 05, 2020 Apps/Software/Firmware T&D Recorder for Windows (TR-5,7xU) Update (Ver. 2.07(E))
- Oct 28, 2019 Apps/Software/Firmware T&D Recorder for Windows (TR-5,7xU) Update (Ver. 2.06(E))
- Jul 16, 2019 Apps/Software/Firmware T&D Graph Update (Ver. 1.09.3)