Looking for tough, compact logger that can measure and record a wide range of temperatures?
Bluetooth Enabled Temperature Logger with PT100 and TC Sensor Compatibility
Thermocouple: Type K, J, T, S, R or Pt100 / Pt1000 (sensor not provided / Pt sensor available as option)
|Range||TC: -199 to 1760 °C
Pt: -199 to 600 °C
|Bluetooth 4.1 (Bluetooth Low Energy)|
Our very affordable and easy-to-use TR4 Series loggers allow you to keep track of ever changing temperature and check on recorded data via your smartphone or tablet. The TR45 model is a versatile one channel temperature logger that can be connected to a Pt100 sensor or to a variety of thermocouple types (K, J, T, S, R). It is possible to measure and record temperature in a range of -199 ℃ to 1760 ℃.
Note: We carry Pt sensors as optional parts, but do not stock thermocouple sensors.
The TR45 coupled with compatible sensors is best suited for use in ultra high temperatures such as in a furnace or in deep freezers where temperatures reach ultra low levels. Using our free app "ThermoREC" with a smartphone or tablet makes it easy to monitor real time TR45 measurements, view graphs of recorded data, make settings changes and upload data to "T&D WebStorage Service" our free cloud storage service. A separate mobile app "ThermoStorage" makes it simple to simultaneously upload data from multiple loggers within Bluetooth range.
- Dec 15, 2020 Apps/Software/Firmware ThermoREC (iOS) Update Info (ver 1.16)
- Dec 15, 2020 Apps/Software/Firmware ThermoREC (Android) Update Info (ver 1.15)
- Dec 08, 2020 Apps/Software/Firmware Announcing the release of 'T&D Tools'
- Oct 20, 2020 Apps/Software/Firmware ThermoREC (Android) Update Info (ver 1.14)
- Oct 19, 2020 Apps/Software/Firmware ThermoREC (iOS) Update Info (ver 1.15)