Looking for Bluetooth data loggers that can record temperature and humidity?
2-Channel Temperature and Humidity Logger with External Sensor
The TR4A series enables data collection and management using dedicated mobile device applications.
Data recorded by the logger is sent to the mobile device via Bluetooth Low Energy, which can then be transferred to our free cloud-based "T&D WebStorage Service" using WiFi or cellular network.
The all-in-one sensor for TR43A has a temperature measurement range of 0-55°C and can measure humidity from 10 to 95％RH. The body itself has an IP64 rating* and can be used in environments of -40 to 80°C.
*Note that the temperature-humidity sensor is not water resistant.
With the compact rugged design and Bluetooth capability, the TR43A is easy to deploy and operate, suitable for tracking temperature and humidity in transport, in storage, in limited-access areas, as well as in residential and office buildings.
We offer free mobile apps that let you access temperature/humidity data anytime from your smartphone or tablet over Bluetooth.
"T&D Thermo" facilitates logger configuration and data collection using a Bluetooth connection. The data retrieved by the mobile device can be viewed in a graph, saved, output as a PDF report, and uploaded to the cloud-based T&D WebStorage Service.
"TR4 Report" is a specialized mobile app for generating PDF reports for a specified time period. It allows you to create, print and share data reports in simple steps.
- Nov 07, 2022 Apps/Software/Firmware T&D Graph Update (Ver. 1.17.1)
- Oct 19, 2022 Apps/Software/Firmware T&D Thermo (Android) Update Info (ver 2.61)
- Oct 17, 2022 Apps/Software/Firmware T&D Thermo (iOS) Update Info (ver 2.61)
- Aug 25, 2022 Apps/Software/Firmware T&D Graph Update (Ver. 1.17.0)
- Aug 25, 2022 Apps/Software/Firmware T&D Thermo (iOS/Android) Update Info (ver 2.60)