Looking for a tough compact logger that can be used with a range of sensors?
Bluetooth Enabled Temperature Logger with Wide Variety of Compatible External Sensors
Our very affordable and easy-to-use TR4 Series loggers allow you to keep track of ever changing temperature and check on recorded data via your smartphone or tablet. The TR42 model can be connected to a variety of external sensors for greater measuring range (-60 ℃ to 155 ℃). We also provide a great lineup of sensors made from a variety of materials with various tips and cable lengths. The body itself has an IP64 rating and can be used in environments of -40℃ to 80℃.
The water resistance rating and wide range of sensor compatibility make the TR42 great for use in large freezers and refrigerators, as well as, liquid and solid material temperature management. Using our free app "ThermoREC" with a smartphone or tablet makes it easy to monitor real time TR42 measurements, view graphs of recorded data, make settings changes and upload data to "T&D WebStorage Service" our free cloud storage service. A separate mobile app "ThermoStorage" makes it simple to simultaneously upload data from multiple loggers within Bluetooth range.
And for generating PDF reports that can be printed, saved, shared and sent by email, we offer "TR4 Report" (currently only available for iOS devices).
- Jul 30, 2021 Apps/Software/Firmware T&D WebStorage Viewer Update Info
- Jun 30, 2021 Apps/Software/Firmware T&D Graph Update (Ver. 1.13.0)
- Jun 30, 2021 Apps/Software/Firmware T&D Tools Update (Ver. 1.00.4)
- Apr 17, 2021 Apps/Software/Firmware T&D Graph Update (Ver. 1.12.0)
- Feb 22, 2021 Apps/Software/Firmware Announcing the Release of 'TR4 Report'