Looking for a Wireless CO2 Logger with a High Precision Temperature-Humidity Sensor?
Measure CO2 up to 9,999 ppm + Temperature and Humidity with Superior Accuracy
The The RTR-500/RTR500B series allows you to mix and match an array of wireless radio communication loggers with various Base Units or Data Collectors to meet your needs. Logged data can be automatically sent via network or mobile communication to be saved in cloud storage or to a specified location.
The RTR-576 is a three-channel data logger designed to measure and record CO2 concentration, plus high precision temperature and humidity.
The warning contact output connection provides not only a quick on-the-spot alarm but can be connected for use with an air ventilation system.
RTR-576-S loggers have a wireless radio communication range with compatible base units of up to 150m (500ft).
Data can be transmitted from a logger to a base unit and then automatically uploaded to cloud storage or saved to a specified location. Data can also be checked on your PC screen or on site with one of our compatible data collectors.
The RTR-576-S is useful for measuring and managing CO2 in rooms and buildings from both near and far.
This model comes with a high precision temperature-humidity sensor, making it perfect for situations where strict temperature and humidity control is required.
- Feb 26, 2021 Apps/Software/Firmware RTR-500W Firmware Update Tool (Ver. 3.11)
- Feb 02, 2021 Apps/Software/Firmware RTR-500MBS for Windows (US/EU) Update (Ver. 2.03)
- Jan 26, 2021 Apps/Software/Firmware T&D Tools Update (Ver. 1.00.2)
- Jan 22, 2021 Apps/Software/Firmware RTR500BC for Windows(US/EU) Update (Ver. 2.02)
- Dec 08, 2020 Apps/Software/Firmware Announcing the release of 'T&D Tools'