Looking for a Wireless CO2 Logger?
For Measuring Temperature, Humidity and CO2 up to 9,999 ppm
The RTR-500/RTR500B series allows you to mix and match an array of wireless radio communication loggers with various Base Units or Data Collectors to meet your needs. Logged data can be automatically sent via network or mobile communication to be saved in cloud storage or to a specified location.
The RTR-576 is a three-channel data logger designed to measure and record CO2 concentration, temperature and humidity.
External devices such as buzzers and lights can also be connected to the contact output terminal to provide instant on-site notification, signaling when ventilation may be needed.
RTR-576 loggers have a wireless radio communication range with compatible base units of up to 150m (500ft).
Data can be transmitted from a logger to a base unit and then automatically uploaded to cloud storage or saved to a specified location. Data can also be checked on your PC screen or on site with one of our compatible data collectors.
RTR-576 is useful for measuring and managing CO2 in rooms and buildings from both near and far.
- Feb 26, 2021 Apps/Software/Firmware RTR-500W Firmware Update Tool (Ver. 3.11)
- Feb 02, 2021 Apps/Software/Firmware RTR-500MBS for Windows (US/EU) Update (Ver. 2.03)
- Jan 26, 2021 Apps/Software/Firmware T&D Tools Update (Ver. 1.00.2)
- Jan 22, 2021 Apps/Software/Firmware RTR500BC for Windows(US/EU) Update (Ver. 2.02)
- Dec 08, 2020 Apps/Software/Firmware Announcing the release of 'T&D Tools'