Wireless Four-in-One Logger with High Precision Temperature-Humidity Sensor
Versatile Four-Item Logger for UV, Illuminance, and High Precision Temperature and Humidity
|Channels||Illuminance, UV Intensity, Temperature, Humidity|
|Range||Illuminance: 0 to 130klx
UV Intensity: 0 to 30mW/cm2
Temperature: -25 to 70°C
Humidity: 0 to 99%RH(-20°C~)
|USB, Serial, Short Range Wireless|
The RTR-500/RTR500B series allows you to mix and match an array of wireless radio communication loggers with various Base Units or Data Collectors to meet your needs. Logged data can be automatically sent via network or mobile communication to be saved in cloud storage or to a specified location.
The RTR-574-S measures and records 4 items: UV, illuminance, and temperature and humidity with superior accuracy. It also records and displays cumulative UV and illuminance.
RTR-574-S loggers have a wireless radio communication range with compatible base units of up to 150m (500ft).
Data can be transmitted from a logger to a base unit and then automatically uploaded to cloud storage or saved to a specified location. Data can also be checked on your PC screen or on site with one of our compatible data collectors.
It is perfect for use in the protection of exhibits and archives in museums and libraries where you wish to manage various measurement points at once.
This model comes with a high precision temperature-humidity sensor, making it perfect for situations where strict temperature and humidity control is required.
- Apr 19, 2021 Apps/Software/Firmware T&D Graph Update Info (Ver. 1.12.0)
- Feb 26, 2021 Apps/Software/Firmware RTR-500W Firmware Update Tool (Ver. 3.11)
- Feb 02, 2021 Apps/Software/Firmware RTR-500MBS for Windows (US/EU) Update (Ver. 2.03)
- Jan 26, 2021 Apps/Software/Firmware T&D Tools Update (Ver. 1.00.2)
- Jan 22, 2021 Apps/Software/Firmware RTR500BC for Windows(US/EU) Update (Ver. 2.02)