Wireless Four-in-One Logger
Versatile Wireless Four-Item Logger for UV, Illuminance, Temperature and Humidity
|Channels||Illuminance, UV Intensity, Temperature, Humidity|
|Range||Illuminance: 0 to 130klx
UV Intensity: 0 to 30mW/cm2
Temperature: 0 to 55°C
Humidity: 10 to 95%RH
|USB, Serial, Short Range Wireless|
The RTR-500/RTR500B series allows you to mix and match an array of wireless radio communication loggers with various Base Units or Data Collectors to meet your needs. Logged data can be automatically sent via network or mobile communication to be saved in cloud storage or to a specified location.
The RTR-574 can not only measure and record UV, illuminance, temperature and humidity but can also record and display cumulative UV and illuminance.
RTR-574 loggers have a wireless radio communication range with compatible base units of up to 150m (500ft).
Data can be transmitted from a logger to a base unit and then automatically uploaded to cloud storage or saved to a specified location. Data can also be checked on your PC screen or on site with one of our compatible handheld data collectors.
It is perfect for use in the protection of exhibits and archives in museums and libraries where you wish to manage various measurement points at once.
- Jul 30, 2021 Apps/Software/Firmware T&D WebStorage Viewer Update Info
- Jul 12, 2021 Apps/Software/Firmware RTR500BC for Windows(US/EU) Update (Ver. 2.03)
- Jun 30, 2021 Apps/Software/Firmware T&D Graph Update (Ver. 1.13.0)
- Jun 30, 2021 Apps/Software/Firmware T&D Tools Update (Ver. 1.00.4)
- Apr 17, 2021 Apps/Software/Firmware T&D Graph Update (Ver. 1.12.0)