Compact, Wireless with All-in-One Temperature-Humidity Sensor and Extended Battery Life
Compact Wireless Logger for Measuring Temperature and Humidity with Extended Battery Life
The RTR500B series allows you to mix and match an array of wireless radio communication loggers with various Base Units or Data Collectors to meet your needs. Logged data can be automatically sent via network or mobile communication to be saved in cloud storage or to a specified location.
The all-in-one sensor for RTR503BL has a temperature measurement range of 0-55℃ and can measure humidity from 10 to 95％RH, plus you get an extended battery life of up to 4 years. (Battery Not Included)
RTR503BL loggers have a wireless radio communication range with compatible base units of up to 150m (500ft).
Data can be transmitted from a logger to a base unit and then automatically uploaded to cloud storage or saved to a specified location. Data can also be checked on your PC screen or on site with one of our compatible data collectors.
The RTR503BL with its wireless radio communication capabilities is perfect for applications where temperature and humidity at various measurement points are managed at once, such as in temperature-controlled storage facilities and warehouses.
The large capacity battery (not included) reduces the risk of data loss and lessens the troubles of changing batteries.
- Oct 26, 2023 Apps/Software/Firmware T&D Data Server Update Info (Ver. 2.36)
- Oct 16, 2023 Apps/Software/Firmware T&D Data Server Update Info (Ver. 2.35)
- Aug 24, 2023 Apps/Software/Firmware RTR500BW for Windows (US/EU) Update Info (Ver. 2.20)
- Aug 24, 2023 Apps/Software/Firmware T&D 500B Utility Update Info (ver 1.20)
- Aug 24, 2023 Apps/Software/Firmware T&D Data Server Update Info (Ver. 2.34)