USB Connectible Illuminance & UV Logger with High Precision Temperature and Humidity Sensor
Four-Item Logger for UV, Illuminance, and High Precision Temperature and Humidity
|Channels||Illuminance, UV Intensity, Temperature, Humidity|
|Range||Illuminance: 0 to 130klx
UV Intensity: 0 to 30mW/cm2
Temperature: -25 to 70°C,
Humidity: 0 to 99%RH (-20°C~)
|USB, Serial, Infrared|
The TR-7Ui series, with a simple USB connection to your PC, provides an easy way to make detailed settings and download data. Basic settings and REC start/stop can also be done by simply pressing buttons on the units themselves.
The TR-74Ui-S model can not only measure and record UV, Illuminance, temperature and humidity but can also record and display cumulative UV and Illuminance. For use in the protection of exhibits and archives in museums and libraries. This model comes with a high precision temperature-humidity sensor, making it perfect for situations where strict temperature and humidity control is required.
Simply place the TR-74Ui-S at the measurement site after starting recording. Recorded data can then be downloaded by connecting the logger to a PC with a USB cable and using our Windows software “Illuminance UV Recorder for Windows”. Data downloaded to your PC can then be viewed and analyzed with our Windows compatible software “T&D Graph”. By connecting a logger to your PC, it is also possible to monitor current readings using our Windows software.
- Jan 26, 2021 Apps/Software/Firmware T&D Tools Update (Ver. 1.00.2)
- Dec 08, 2020 Apps/Software/Firmware Announcing the release of 'T&D Tools'
- Sep 25, 2020 Apps/Software/Firmware T&D Graph Update (Ver. 1.10.0)
- Feb 05, 2020 Apps/Software/Firmware T&D Recorder for Windows (TR-5,7xU) Update (Ver. 2.07(E))
- Oct 28, 2019 Apps/Software/Firmware T&D Recorder for Windows (TR-5,7xU) Update (Ver. 2.06(E))