USB Connectible Illuminance & UV Logger
Simple but Versatile Four-Item Logger for UV, Illuminance, Temperature and Humidity
|Channels||Illuminance, UV Intensity, Temperature, Humidity|
|Range||Illuminance: 0 to 130klx
UV Intensity: 0 to 30mW/cm2
Temperature: 0 to 55°C
Humidity: 10 to 95%RH
|USB, Serial, Infrared|
The TR-7Ui series, with a simple USB connection to your PC, provides an easy way to make detailed settings and download data. Basic settings and REC start/stop can also be done by simply pressing buttons on the units themselves.
The TR-74Ui model can not only measure and record UV, Illuminance, temperature and humidity but can also record and display cumulative UV and Illuminance. It is perfect for use in the protection of exhibits and archives in museums and libraries.
Simply place the TR-74Ui at the measurement site after starting recording. Recorded data can then be downloaded by connecting the logger to a PC with a USB cable and using our Windows software “Illuminance UV Recorder for Windows”. Data downloaded to your PC can then be viewed and analyzed with our Windows compatible software “T&D Graph”. By connecting a logger to your PC, it is also possible to monitor current readings using our Windows software.
Software & Apps
Illuminance UV Recorder for Windows
Settings / Data DownloadFor Windows Available for Free
Graph and Data ManagementFor Windows Available for Free
- May 09, 2023 Apps/Software/Firmware T&D Tools Update (Ver. 1.01.3)
- May 09, 2023 Apps/Software/Firmware T&D Graph Update (Ver. 1.18.0)
- Apr 26, 2023 Apps/Software/Firmware T&D Recorder for Windows (TR-5,7xU) Update (Ver. 2.09)
- Mar 01, 2023 Apps/Software/Firmware T&D Tools Update (Ver. 1.01.2)
- Mar 01, 2023 Apps/Software/Firmware T&D Graph Update (Ver. 1.17.3)