TR7 for Windows Update (Ver. 4.24)
An update program for "TR7 for Windows" has been released.
For customers using the software below, please download and install the following update program.
Affected Product / Version
TR7A for Windows / Versions 4.23 or lower
- Added a confirmation dialog to confirm the lifting of warning state when changing the warning settings or starting a new recording session for a TR7A series device which is in a warning state.
- Fixed a problem that occurred when setting the upper/lower temperature limits in Fahrenheit degrees in the Warning Settings, where an incorrect threshold value differing up to 0.36°F could be sent to the logger.
- Fixed a bug in the display of Time Zone selections in the Clock Settings. (e.g. "UTC-9:30" was displayed as "UTC-9:-30")
- Fixed a problem that occurred when executing [Output Log and Settings] for the TR-7nw series logger from the Communication menu, where the proxy settings (address and port number) were not output.
- Moved the web shortcuts (to Support, T&D WebStorage Service, T&D Thermo) from the Windows start menu to the Help menu.
- Updated the Help file.