RTR500BM Firmware Update Tool (Ver. 1.00.09) (July 11, 2023, Information added)
An update program for "RTR500BM Firmware Update Tool" has been released.
For customers using the product below, please download and install the following update program.
July 11, 2023
Additional information was added to the Update Details due to a documentation oversight. There is no change to Firmware which was originally released on July 6, 2023.
Affected Product / Firmware Version
RTR500BM / Versions 1.00.08 or lower
- Revised battery warning recovery criteria to avoid sending low battery warnings repeatedly. (Added on July 11, 2023)
- Fixed a problem that occurred when sending Current Readings of RTR-576 to the server, where an abnormal value was displayed when the CO2 measurement had a negative value. (e.g. "-6 ppm" displayed as "4294967290 ppm")
- Fixed a problem that occurred in Recorded Data transmission where the difference from the previous transmission might not be sent as expected in the following cases.
- When the settings are changed using the T&D 500B Utility App.
- When the device is reset to recover from an error.
- Fixed a problem in which the ALM LED (blinking) on the device and contact output did not turn off even after resolving a warning condition when the warning transmission was set to OFF.
- When the setting data is corrupted due to power failure during writing the setting data, the data is now automatically restored from the backed-up data.
- Fixed an issue where data transmission did not start when connecting to a private network.
- Fixed a problem where incorrect measurement data could be included in the transmitted recorded data.
- Reduced the frequency of transmission of Base Unit log data to reduce the processing load of the WebStorage server. (The minimum number of log data entries to be sent is now 10 instead of 1.)
- HTTP(S) requests are now accepted even when the header names used in HTTP(S) communication are all in lowercase.
- Removed the dummy Remote Unit information from test data for transmission of Current Readings to the server.