T&D Data Server Update Info (Ver. 2.33)
An update program for "T&D Data Server" has been released.
For customers using the software below, please download and install the following update program.
Affected Product / Version
T&D Data Server / Versions 2.32 or lower
- Added support for RT/RS15(H). (ESPEC MIC products)
- Added functionality to not accept data if the time of the data sent by the data logger is a date in the future relative to the T&D Data Server time.
- Updated the Help file.
- Fixed a problem where "Save as File" setting was not applied. (A bug in T&D Data Server V2.32)
- Fixed a problem that occurred when the RTR500BW was set to "Auto Transmission of Current Readings: OFF", "Warning Monitoring: OFF", and "Auto Transmission of Recorded Data: ON", where it stopped receiving recorded data from the registered Remote Unit after deleting its data from the "Manage Devices" screen.
- Fixed a problem where Microsoft Visual Studio C++ 2015-2019 (x86) could not be installed if a newer version of Microsoft Visual Studio C++ 2015-2019 (x64) was installed.
- Fixed a problem that caused the application to crash when the error message in the log monitor was too long.
- Fixed a problem that occurred when opening T&D Graph after downloading data, where the graph was not displayed.