TR7 for Windows Update (Ver. 4.21)
An update program for "TR7 for Windows" has been released.
For customers using the software below, please download and install the following update program.
Affected Product / Version
TR7A for Windows / Versions 4.20 or lower
- The following changes have been made to the text file output from [Output Log and Settings].
- Fixed a problem where the file showed "Auto-Upload Destination: T&D WebStorage Service" when the actual setting was a user-specified address.
- Fixed a problem where the file showed "Auto-Upload Destination: api.webstorage-service.com/tr7/device/" when the actual setting was T&D WebStorage Service.
- Added "Battery Warning" and "Sensor Warning" setting information under the Warning Settings.
- Added "Rec. Status" of TR7A.
- Added "Auto Adjustment" source for time synchronization for TR7A.
- Changed some descriptions in the Operation Log to make it more clearly understandable.
- When making settings for TR7A, the app’s main screen now shows the "Rec. Status" in the device’s information box.
- When making Auto-upload settings for TR7A, "Ondotori Web Storage (Japan)" can now be selected as the destination server.
- When the TRZ file is associated with Temperature/Humidity Graph or Multi-scale Graph, a message now appears indicating that the downloaded file cannot be opened if the number of TR7A data readings is too large.
- Fixed a problem that occurred when opening T&D Graph after downloading data, where the graph was not displayed.