T&D Graph Update (Ver. 1.17.0)
An update program for "T&D Graph" has been released.
For customers using the software below, please download and install the following update program.
Affected Product / Version
T&D Graph / Versions 1.16.0 or lower
- Added [Graph Layout] to the [View] menu, which allows users to save the changes made to the y-axis, x-axis, graph title, legend, and margin properties.
- Added [Axis Usage for Channels] to the [Settings] - [Options] menu, which allows users to select whether to display temperature and humidity channels on the same Y-axis.
- The number of decimal places shown on the scale is now adjusted according to the recorded data.
- Fixed a problem that occurred when making the scale conversion settings for one channel while opening multiple channels, where the properties of other channels also displayed that same scale conversion equation.
- Changed the following menu item name in the [File] menu: from “Web Storage Service” to “T&D WebStorage Service”.
- Added a message that appears when file associations cannot be changed in the [Settings] - [T&D Graph File Associations] menu, indicating that the selected file type is associated with another application.
- Fixed a problem that occurred when opening the TR43A data via T&D WebStorage Service, where Channel 2 was missing in the downloaded data.
- Fixed a problem where the time was displayed in the popup window even when setting "Display Time" to "No" in the [Settings] - [Option] - [Data Popup Display] settings.
- Updated the “Welcome to T&D Graph” message that appears when the software is started.
- Other small fixes.