RTR-500W for Windows
Before downloading, please check compatibility and operating environment specifications, as well as, other information such as applicable restrictions that may be included in "Read First".
|Details||RTR-500W for Windows is the exclusive software for carrying out settings and managing data for the RTR-500NW/AW. It includes the following four applications: RTR-500W Settings Utility , Temperature/Humidity Graph, Adjustment Tools, and Data Downloading Tools.|
RTR-500 Series Data Loggers
RTR-601 Series *RTR-601 is available for US only.
|Version||Ver. 1.47 (US/EU) (December 14, 2018)|
|File Name||app_rtr500wwin-147-us-all.exe (US) / app_rtr500wwin-147-eu-all.exe (EU)|
|File Size||40.7 MB (US) / 46.7 MB (EU)|
Microsoft Windows 10 32/64bit
Microsoft Windows 8 32/64bit
Microsoft Windows 7 32/64bit
|English, Spanish, French, German, Italian
* Parts of the software and documentation are in English.
|Replication||Copying to another media is expressly forbidden|
*1: For installation, it is necessary to have Administrator (Computer Administrator) rights.
*2: We recommend using an operating system in the same language as the display language. Operation in different language is not guaranteed.
Please also update your RTR-500W firmware if it is not the latest version.
- Double-click the update package to extract it to your hard drive.
- Follow instructions in Set up Program.
- RTR-500W for Windows will automatically be installed on the Hard Disk.
Ver. 1.47(EU/US) (December 14, 2018)
- Increased the character limit for FTP password.
- Updated the USB driver.
- When downloading recorded data from the [Download Recorded Data] menu, the TRZ file is now created using the time zone setting of the RTR-500W. That is, the same time zone setting used by the RTR-500W for Automatic Downloading and Sending of Recorded Data.
- The Properties display for the "Auto Calibration" function in RTR-576 was changed.
- A problem was fixed in the RTR-500W Settings Utility, where the recording could not be started for RTR-500 Series Remote Units when an RTR-601 has been registered as a Remote Unit.
- A change has been made to enable selection of the conditions for warning transmission.
- A change has been made to enable selection of the conditions for warning with contact output.
- The RTR-500W for Windows version 1.43 needs to be used in combination with the RTR-500NW/AW Firmware version 2.30 or later.
- The "Auto-Sending of Recorded Data" function can now be set using a specific time interval as well as setting specific dates and times.
- The RTR-500W for Windows version 1.42 needs to be used in combination with the RTR-500NW/AW Firmware version 2.10 or later.
- Applications are now started through an application launcher.
- Made compatible with the RTR-507 and RTR-576.
- A problem was fixed in the RTR-500W Settings Utility, where recorded data could not be downloaded from the RTR-505 using the "Download Recorded Data" function.
- Fixed a problem that occurred when registering a new Remote Unit, where information of some previously registered Remote Units was occasionally erased.
- Made Compatible with T&D's new application "Current Readings Monitor".(EU/US)
- Support has been added for RTR-505.(EU)
- Removed "Adjustment Tools" and "Data Downloading Tools" which have now become separate programs.(EU)
- Support has been added for RTR-505.
- Removed "Adjustment Tools" and "Data Downloading Tools" which have now become separate programs.
- A problem was fixed in the RTR-500W Settings Utility, where the file name could not be set from [Settings for Monitoring Current Readings] and [Auto-Download Settings].
- A problem was fixed in the Temperature / Humidity Graph, in which the certain XML format files (TRZ) could not be opened.
- A problem was fixed in the Adjustment Tools, in which abnormal program termination occurred.
- A function was added to allow the User to select whether or not to attach an XML file when sending Current Readings via e-mail.
Select your productAll of T&D wireless products meet any one of several different wireless compliant standards.
Please refer to the label on your product and select either of the following:
Ver. 1.47 (40.7MB)
Ver. 1.47 (40.7MB)
Ver. 1.47 (46.7MB)
Ver. 1.47 (46.7MB)
This software is for FCC type (US) only, and cannot be used with the CE type (EU) products. Before downloading, please check for the CE or FCC marking on the product.
This software is for CE type (EU) only, and cannot be used with the FCC type (US) products. Before downloading, please check for the CE or FCC marking on the product.