CO2 Recorder for Windows
Before downloading, please check compatibility and operating environment specifications, as well as, other information such as applicable restrictions that may be included in "Read First".
|Details||"CO2 Recorder for Windows" is software designed to be used with our CO2 Recorder, TR-76Ui.|
|Compatible Products||TR-76Ui/76Ui-S , TR-76Ui-H|
|Version||Ver. 1.05 (June 12, 2018)|
|File Size||16.2 MB|
Microsoft Windows 10 32/64bit
Microsoft Windows 8 32/64bit
Microsoft Windows 7 32/64bit
|Replication||Copying to another media is expressly forbidden|
*1: For installation, it is necessary to have Administrator (Computer Administrator) rights.
*2: We recommend using an operating system in the same language as the display language. Operation in different language is not guaranteed.
Ver. 1.05 (June 12, 2018)
- The graph software used to view graph has been changed from "Multi-Scale Graph" to "T&D Graph".
- Fixed a problem that occurred when using a high precision sensor, where the humidity was not displayed properly in the [Monitor Current Readings] window.
- The display of the Auto Calibration Settings window was changed.
- The following items have been added to the Help menu.[Help for Unit Recognition Failure] and [Support]
- Revised to make compatible with Windows 8.
- First release