Voltage Recorder for Windows
Before downloading, please check compatibility and operating environment specifications, as well as, other information such as applicable restrictions that may be included in "Read First".
|Details||Voltage Recorder for Windows is software specially designed to be used with our VR-71 data logger that measures, records and displays voltage.|
|Version||Ver. 3.11 (November 4, 2010)|
|File Size||5.52 MB|
Microsoft Windows 10 32/64bit
Microsoft Windows 8 32/64bit
Microsoft Windows 7 32/64bit
Microsoft Windows Vista 32bit (SP1 or later)
|Replication||Copying to another media is expressly forbidden|
*1: For installation, it is necessary to have Administrator (Computer Administrator) rights.
*2: We recommend using an operating system in the same language as the display language. Operation in different language is not guaranteed.
- Double-click the update package to extract it to your hard drive.
- Follow instructions in Set-up Program.
- "Voltage Recorder for Windows" will automatically be installed on the Hard Disk.
Ver. 3.11 (November 04, 2010)
- Under [Tools]-[Scale/Unit Conversion], the problem was fixed where in the possible selections the unit “Ohm” had appeared garbled, it now appears correctly.
- Under [Tools]-[Scale/Unit Conversion], the unit "ppm" has been added to the set of possible selections.