Illuminance UV Recorder for Windows
Before downloading, please check compatibility and operating environment specifications, as well as, other information such as applicable restrictions that may be included in "Read First".
|Details||“Illuminance UV Recorder for Windows” is software designed to be used with our Illuminance UV Recorder, TR-74Ui.|
|Compatible Products||TR-74Ui/74Ui-S , TR-74Ui-H|
|Version||Ver. 1.09 (October 20, 2015)|
|File Size||14.8 MB|
Microsoft Windows 10 32/64bit
Microsoft Windows 8 32/64bit
Microsoft Windows 7 32/64bit
Microsoft Windows Vista 32bit (SP1 or later)
|Replication||Copying to another media is expressly forbidden|
*1: For installation, it is necessary to have Administrator (Computer Administrator) rights.
*2: We recommend using an operating system in the same language as the display language. Operation in different language is not guaranteed.
- Double-click the update package to extract it to your hard drive.
- Follow instructions in Set up Program.
- Illuminance UV Recorder for Windows will automatically be installed on the Hard Disk.
Ver. 1.09 (October 20, 2015)
- Revised to make compatible with Windows 10.
- The following items have been added to the Help menu [Help for Unit Recognition Failure] and [Support].
- Revised to make compatible with Windows 8.
- Revised to enable infrared communication function settings for the TR-74Ui.
- Revised to make compatible with 64-bit Windows 7.
- Rounding method for displaying Illuminance and UV Intensity readings has been revised from "rounding to the nearest integer" to "rounding down."
- The problem has been fixed whereby when cumulative data contained many figures a graph could not be previewed or printed.
- A problem was fixed in the [Current Readings Monitoring] window whereby the normally displayed values for both "High" and "Low" appeared as 0 (zero)%.