RTR500BC for Windows(US/EU) Update (Ver. 2.20)
An update program for "RTR500BC for Windows" has been released. For customers using the software below, please download and install the following update program.
Affected Product / Version
RTR500BC for Windows (US/EU) / Versions 2.05 or lower
- When deleting a registered Remote Unit or Repeater from the Base Unit, the Remote Unit or Repeater is now initialized automatically.
- Fixed a problem that occurred when you attempt to start recording on a pulse logger (RTR505B or RTR-505 with pulse input module) which has been set to monitor for warnings. The recording started even with an unacceptable combination of Recording Interval and Warning Judgment Time settings.
- Added a warning message that appears when you attempt to start recording from the Remote Unit Settings menu, indicating that recorded data will be deleted from the Remote Unit by starting a new recording session.
- Added a warning message that appears when you attempt to change the recording interval from the Remote Unit's Properties window, indicating that all recorded data will be deleted by applying the change.
- Changed the spelling from "judgement" to "judgment" for Warning Judgment Time in Warning Settings.
- File format options for saving the downloaded recorded data has been changed from the model name display (e.g."RTR-576 Data Files") to the data type display (e.g."CO2 Recorder Files").
- Changed the notation of "RTR500BC Serial Number" to "Base Unit Serial Number" in the [Item] list on the main screen.
- Fixed a problem that occurred when downloading recorded data (.trx) file via optical communication from a Remote Unit that is not registered or has been initialized, where unnecessary setting values were output.
- Changed the timing for indication of a Remote Unit’s low battery warning in the RTR500BC Data Viewer (made it a little earlier).
- Fixed a problem where the model name of the Base Unit was always displayed as "RTR500BC" in the current readings (.xml) file regardless of the model used.
- Updated the User’s Manual and Help file.
RTR500BC Settings Utility
RTR500BC Data Viewer