TR75A Firmware Update Tool (Ver. 1.04)
An update program for "TR75A Firmware Update Tool" has been released.
For customers using the product below, please download and install the following update program.
Affected Product / Firmware Version
TR75A / Versions 1.03 or lower
- Fixed a problem in which the temperature measurement range before reporting an error was narrower than the specification.
|Thermocouple Type||Before Correction||After Correction|
|K||-199 to 1270 °C||-199 to 1370 °C|
|J||-199 to 1100 °C||-199 to 1200 °C|
|T||-199 to 300 °C||-199 to 400 °C||E||-199 to 900 °C||-199 to 1000 °C|
|S||-50 to 1660 °C||-50 to 1760 °C|
|R||-50 to 1660 °C||-50 to 1760 °C|
Checking Your Product's Firmware Version
T&D WebStorage Service
- From the [Devices] menu, open the settings window by clicking the [Settings] button for the desired device.
- Read off the "Firmware" version next to the "Serial Number" located at the top of the window.
- Open T&D software "TR7 for Windows" and connect your device via USB to the computer.
- Read off the "Firmware Version" value located at the lower left on the screen.
- Open the "T&D Thermo" app and select the target device in the list.
- Tap on [Bluetooth] in the task bar.
- Go to [Settings Table] and read off the "Firmware Version" value.