T&D Thermo (iOS/Android) Update Info (ver 2.70)
An update program for "T&D Thermo(iOS/Android)" has been released.
For customers using the software below, please download and install the following update program.
Affected Product / Version
T&D Thermo(iOS/Android) / Versions 2.64 or lower
Update Details (iOS/Android)
- Added support for the TR32B.
- The app no longer displays "WEP" (which cannot be selected as the Security option) in the Network Settings for the TR7A Series.
- Added the following features to the graph:
- Zoom in by double-tapping
- Zoom out by tapping with two figures
- Updated the firmware updater program for the TR41A, TR42A and TR43A. (Device Firmware Ver.1.10 /Bluetooth Ver.2.15)
This update resolves the following issue:
- The device would freeze when a communication error occurs during the firmware update via Bluetooth.
- Fixed a problem that occurred when there were any pending settings on the T&D WebStorage Service, where the current setting value was displayed instead of the pending setting.
- When the data storage period in the T&D WebStorage Service has expired and the data has been deleted for the TR4A/4 Series, the app now shows the latest measurement for that device in the list display (home screen) instead of “---”.
- Changed the messages that appear when “WebStorage” or “Warnings” is selected from the device info screen, if the device is not registered to the currently selected WebStorage account or if a WebStorage account has not been set up in the app.