T&D Tools Update (Ver. 1.01.2)
An update program for "T&D Tools" has been released.
For customers using the software below, please download and install the following update program.
Affected Product / Version
T&D Tools / Versions 1.01.1 or lower
- Added support for the ESPEC MIC products.
- Fixed a problem where the measured value below -100°C was judged as invalid data when downloading the TR-55i-Pt’s data.
- Fixed a problem where the time difference information of the PC was not reflected in the data that was downloaded from the TR-7wb series data logger via Bluetooth.
- Fixed a problem where incorrect information was output for the daylight saving time offset value
when downloading recorded data from TR7A series data loggers via Bluetooth.
Note: The offset of daylight saving time
is not used in our graphing software such as "T&D Graph".
- Fixed a problem where Microsoft Visual Studio C++ 2015-2019 (x86) could not be installed if a newer version of Microsoft Visual Studio C++ 2015-2019 (x64) was installed.
- Fixed a problem that occurred when opening T&D Graph after downloading data, where the graph was not displayed.