TR-75wb Firmware Update Tool (Ver. 1.06)
An update program for "TR-75wb Firmware Update Tool" has been released.
For customers using the product below, please download and install the following update program.
Affected Product / Firmware Version
TR-75wb / Versions 1.05 or lower
- Added a function to output the recording status of the device on the T&D WebStorage Service.
- When the recording mode is set to One Time, the REC mark on the LCD now disappears automatically when the logger reaches full capacity.
*It is no longer necessary to use the REC/STOP button to turn off the REC mark manually when FULL appears on the logger.
Please note that pressing the REC/STOP button once the REC mark has disappeared will result in deletion of the recorded data and will start a new recording session.
Checking Your Product's Firmware Version
T&D WebStorage Service
- From the [Devices] menu, open the settings window by clicking the [Settings] button for the desired device.
- Read off the "Firmware" version next to the "Serial Number" located at the top of the window.
- Open T&D software "TR-7wb/nw for Windows" and connect your device via USB to the computer.
- Read off the "Firmware Version" value located at the lower left on the screen.
- Open the "T&D Thermo" app and select the target device in the list.
- Tap on [Bluetooth] in the task bar.
- Go to [Settings Table] and read off the "Firmware Version" value.